I have a roleplay plot idea

RiverleafBreeze

So a Zelda crossover. While this would be spectacularly awesome, and I kinda don't see why this shouldn't couldn't happen, it would be best to put it in either Crossover or the Free-For-All sections.

If this actually does go somewhere, I would totally be down for some Zelda/MLP awesomeness.

hm, could be an interesting crossover... Although if were to be a perfect crossover, you would have a single pony running around silently while doing a lot of stuff... so... That may not be the best...

But, that's only if you want it to be an accurate crossover... hm, maybe you could have it so Ganonhoof or one of his underlings is with the main character or group and is constantly badgering them at their efforts to save the princesses... Maybe either A: a piece of ganon's spirit is tucked away in the sword and he can speak through it to them, or b: one of his underlings is forced to wear a collar to keep him close to the others.... I just think that woudl be good for a lot of back and forth between good and evil without it being like 'THE BAD GUY IS RIGHT THERE! JUST KILL HIM!"

I could go for that!