BroNYcon 2012 coming up!

AsthmaticPegasus

I won't be going. I would love to, but it is across the country and the sheer cost is overwhelming.

For those worried about lodging expenses: There is no super cheap way, but NYC is connected to the surrounding area through an extensive transportation network. Literally, if you can find cheap lodging within like fifty miles, you can do well. For example: Say you live in Harriman, New York. You can take the train to Hoboken, New Jersey and from there the PATH train to NYC. Train costs like $15 bucks and the PATH train $2.50, IIRC. That is $35 over two days for transportation for a single person, but if you can save around a hundred dollars through finding some cheap place to stay, it works out.

I will attend Everfree NW, however.

Unfortunately I will not be attending. My parents really talked me out of going to the one in January. So unfortunately I will probably need to spend that weekend working or something. :( I expect to see pictures of everything after that weekend please. I would have given my left arm to go but unfortunately my parents don't think it's a good idea.