BroNYcon 2012 coming up!

AsthmaticPegasus

I am super excited about the convention coming up in june! I was just wondering if anypony else was planning on going.

If you want news on it, then go to http://www.bronycon.org/

You can set up RSVP's on meetup.com, and if you don't figure it out by going to the site, then I'll tell you here. As far as I know, from what has been posted on the site, there will be no tickets sold at the door. Only people pre-ordering tickets will be let in!

Yeah, It's about a 5 hour drive from where I live, so I have a bit of luxury when it comes togetting there. Ordering a hotel room will be pretty expensive too, but I get paid a good amount from a summer camp job, so I'm just going to put that towards my "Con" money, which I will also use for Anime Boston

Oh thank Celestia i saw this in advance this time!

Of course I'm going! Heck i'm a Star Trek fan - i'd go just to see John! My daughters and future son-in-law will be with me - as the event draws near I'll put up details such as where we are staying.

Yeah I'm going to wait a bit to see how finances are, but I'm almost certainly going if only for John and Lauren. I mean you don't even have to like mlp to appreciate those two.

I have some friends who live in NJ and go to college there. I plan to stay there and go to the con.

They're even thinking of cosplaying, which I'll have to see what I should go as.

I am, in fact, considering going. Honestly, there's no better reason to visit the US: Lauren and John, seeing friends that I know online, ponies.

It's not a definite yet. I still need more information before I commit; a bunch of bronies I know are planning a get together and may swing past the airport to pick me up.

Probably going, but not sure. If I were to go, I would have to take someone with me. I'll be getting my permit in April, so I could drive. it would be a 9 hour drive, but that just means a 9 hour road trip of ponies.

$65 isn't that bad. Night Under Fire (An NHRA Drag racing event held in Norwalk Ohio) costs $150 a ticket, and they go on sale a day after it is over. (Buy for next year) so it's not too expensive. It would be AWESOME to see you all though. Even if half of you don't know me.

I'm looking forward to it. Getting to the last one was abit of a pain. Me and my friend Armony went to the January one by public bus from Ohio. And that was a painful experience.

Maybe if we can get enough people interested (HINT HINT) we can all pool some money and rent a bus to go from the mid-ish West to New York/Jersey. If you live in the MidWest and want to go, PM me or something.

I think I'm going to buy the ticket soon... Within my next two paychecks probably (gotta buy books first :P).

I'm actually looking forward to this. Hopefully I can meet some of you and Faust and De Lancie especially (the latter being the main reason why I'm going). At a larger con I wouldn't be able to see him, but I think BroNYCon may be small enough to allow for ability to actually see the man.

I look forward to meeting those of you whom are going. We should make a topic about meeting up when it draws near.