Hello everyone!!!

ZaneTheRoboteon

About myself: I'm an MLP and Pokemon fanatic, I love video games

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I found a link to it on another site

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I used to hate the show, until I watched an episode of it just to see why everyone liked it so much, I became a fan soon after

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello everyone, my name is ZaneTheRoboteon, or Zane for short, and I am a major MLP and Pokemon fan. I am 17 years old, I'm from the United States, and currently in 11th grade.

I am a huge fan of video games and I wish to become a game designer so I can create my own original games, my favorite game series are Pokemon, Mario, Mega Man, and EarthBound.

My Little Pony is my second favorite western animated series (my first is Avatar The Last Airbender), and my favorite ponies are Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, Princess Celestia, and Derpy Hooves, my favorite episodes (from seasons 1 and 2 respectively) are "Party of One" and "Baby Cakes", I've come to enjoy fan works as well along with the show itself, and I frequently visit Equestria Daily to see what new MLP things are around.

As for my user name, Roboteon is a fake Pokemon species I created not that long ago, it's a fake evolution of Eevee

I really hope you enjoy my stay here in Canterlot!!!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome Zane! I am also a Pokemon fan but I have fallen out of touch with the latest generations but if you wanna swap war stories from the 1st and 2nd Gens, I'm all ears.

About myself: I'm an MLP and Pokemon fanatic, I love video games. Pokemon eh? Never really got into that. Video games though :D

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I found a link to it on another site. It'll be interested reading about how everyone found the site. I just googled Canterlot.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I used to hate the show, until I watched an episode of it just to see why everyone liked it so much, I became a fan soon after. And now you have our true love!

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie! :D I AGREE!

Hello everyone, my name is ZaneTheRoboteon, or Zane for short, and I am a major MLP and Pokemon fan. I am 17 years old, I'm from the United States, and currently in 11th grade. Seventeen year old americans that like MLP are the best americans man.

I am a huge fan of video games and I wish to become a game designer so I can create my own original games, my favorite game series are Pokemon, Mario, Mega Man, and EarthBound. Why...hello there indie deveoloper. I like you more and more..

:D

My Little Pony is my second favorite western animated series (my first is Avatar The Last Airbender), and my favorite ponies are Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, Princess Celestia, and Derpy Hooves, my favorite episodes (from seasons 1 and 2 respectively) are "Party of One" and "Baby Cakes", I've come to enjoy fan works as well along with the show itself, and I frequently visit Equestria Daily to see what new MLP things are around. Applebloom is the second best background pony. You might be able to guess who I like the most. :unsure:

As for my user name, Roboteon is a fake Pokemon species I created not that long ago, it's a fake evolution of Eevee. Sounds interesting. Eevee being one of the few pokemon I actually know about and all.

I really hope you enjoy my stay here in Canterlot!!! I most likely will the likeable pokemon fan!

I suppose when I reply to introductions I'll just use this style.

Let's both try not to get banned Robosomething I forgot.

Hey, welcome here! :)

I'm so glad to find someone who used to hate the show, but who watched it to understand why, to finally realize that it rocks :3

Hope you'll find what you're looking for here, because everypony will be enjoyed to meet you :)

Guest EoLPinkie

Aw you ruined the surprise! I was going to guess that Roboteon was an Eevee evolution that you made :sad: Oh well, still neat! Weeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Do you wanna be the best? You can be the best there ever was! To meet all the rest, that can be your cause! *insert long Pony rap* ... Fawkes, Artax, Ancre, Roboteooon! That's all the time we've got today, my little ponies. Come back next time to finish up the rap! Hm, that was a weird post. I like it. Not gonna change it. See you soon!