Anyone else play League of Legends?

I could be sarcastic and say you all kept me up last night with notifications coming to my inbox until 4am.

But that is on a side note of me not having any sleep these past 3 days.

I will end up playing League of Legends with all of you soon hopefully, my desktop should be unpacked by this thursday.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the League of Legends. For whatever reason, I was once so bored of the game because it was always the same field, but with the latest champ I somehow get into the kick of the game again and been doing well! Olaf is definitely one of my favorite champions and I'm more often than not making a bloody battlefield when I play him. Teemo is a great honorable mention whenever I play AP, love the phantom mushroom kill (or egg kill in my case)! A couple I also play include Soraka, Ryze, Kassadin, and Twitch!

All my friends who play LoL, myself included, are annoyed with our one friend who insists Heim is a decent champ. He has his situational uses but for heaven's sake he needs a rework. Also, there are perpetually angry people (and sarcastic people, like me). Really, it's best to just play them. Helps improve your skills.

All very fair points. (As for Heim, he's really only good if the opponent forgets about the turrets altogether), but I never really play lol to win or anything. Mainly its just stress relief. I play for the lolz, if you will. Besides, I may have down-played my involvement in pvp. I have done my fair share, when all is said and done.

His two nukes are unreliable to target in teamfights and the turrets are equally unreliable. Really, Heim only has the surprise element on his side, as in, the champ is seen so rarely at Level 30 play that no one knows how to deal with him.

And okay, I thought you were just avoiding PvP entirely.

Anyways, summoner name on NA if Finaletiro. Anyone here may hit me up if they wish, though I'm hardly the best player, I know what I'm doing.

Starting out on a game like LoL isn't the easiest, usually the best thing to do is to try playing some Co-op games against AI, building the recommended items, and such. Be sure to look at your Summoners Profile to set up some Masteries for certain roles, try out different champs to see which ones you like more, wait buying runes until you can get the teir 2 and teir 3, and such!

There's a lot of aspects about the game and you'll learn bit by bit, but you'll get used to it and enjoy your games!

• 1 month later...