Anyone else play League of Legends?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME ME ME ME! I DO I DO I DO

I'm ArtsyAlraune if anyone wants to add me (and if you do I'll share my Skype too because I love talking to peeps while we play, it makes it so much easier). I'm kind of bad at all the champions except... Soraka sort of but she's just kind of awful anyway on most teams because all she can do is heal. Oh, and KOG'MAW

tumblr_lifq6sM7s91qefxa7o1_500.png

MY MOST FAVORITE CHAMPION EVER

seriously he's so cute

Kog'maw is awesome, isn't he? I have his Monarch skin, myself =D

My mind goes to strange place when I'm bored... The other day, I found myself wondering what some of the ponies from FiM would look like if they were champions in League of Legends. This lead to me writing up some hypothetical abilities for Rainbow Dash:

Need For Speed (Innate Passive): Rainbow Dash's movement speed increases the longer she moves continuously.

Rainbow Crash: Rainbow Dash charges to the target location, dealing physical damage to the first enemy in her path and knocking back other enemies in the area.

Thundercloud: Rainbow Dash flaps her wings to create a storm cloud, slowing enemies in the area and dealing magic damage each second.

Iron Pony: Rainbow Dash passively increases her armor. She can activate this ability to taunt an enemy and reduce their armor.

Sonic Rainboom (Ultimate): Rainbow Dash accelerates, gaining increased attack speed and movement speed. After a short delay, she creates a Sonic Rainboom, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and doubling her bonus attack speed and movement speed.

I'm considering doing more of these, out of boredom more than anything else. If anyone has a request for who to do next, throw it out there =)

Kog'maw is awesome, isn't he? I have his Monarch skin, myself =D

I want his Sonoran skin, personally. All the red and orange makes him look like a zerg from Starcraft or something. *_* I'm also a big fan of Cho'Gath (for the same reason- cute and zerglike) but I cannot play tanks at. all. Dx

Speaking of tanks, which pony would be one? It's kind of hard to picture any of them as tanky champions. Rainbow Dash with her iron pony ability maybe? :B Hrm. Twilight Sparkle would definitely be some sort of Ryze-esque annoying mage type. Fluttershy probably wouldn't be very offensive at all... like the pony equivalent of Soraka I guess? I could picture Spike playing similarly to Teemo but maybe that's just because they're both relatively small.

After much work and even much more procrastination, I present to you the one, the only, the Great and Powerful Trixie! (I still need to figure out what abilities Fluttershy would have. Maybe The Stare would stun an enemy and deal damage per second, kinda like Malzahar's ult? )

Exit Stage Right (Innate Passive): When Trixie is reduced below 20% health, she creates a smoke cloud, stealthing herself for a short duration.

Rope Trick: Trixie summons an animated rope that snares target enemy champion and deals magic damage each second. If Great and Powerful is active, the target is stunned instead of snared and the duration is increased.

Thunderblast: Trixie conjures a storm cloud to blast an area, dealing magic damage to enemies in the area. If Great and Powerful is active, all enemies in the area also recieve reduced armor and magic resistance.

Humiliating Curse: Trixie puts a curse on an enemy champion, fearing them and reducing their magic resistance. If Great and Powerful is active, Trixie's next ability against the target will deal additional magic damage.

Great and Powerful (Ultimate): Trixie passively gains bonus maximum mana and her mana regeneration is increased by a small percentage of her maximum mana. She can activate this ability to grant her next ability an additional effect.

Panic (Innate Passive): Fluttershy's movement speed is increased if she has taken damage recently.

How Dare You: Fluttershy passively gains increased attack damage and ability power if a nearby allied champion has taken damage recently. She can activate this ability to heal herself or an allied champion.

Animal Friend: Fluttershy throws her animal companion Angel Bunny at an enemy to deal magic damage. Angel Bunny will follow Fluttershy around and continue to attack enemies.

Just Too Cute: Fluttershy becomes untargetable for a short duration or until she deals damage to an enemy, whichever comes first.

Staremaster (Ultimate): Fluttershy focuses The Stare on an enemy champion, stunning them and dealing a high amount of magic damage each second.

I was having trouble coming up with a third basic ability for Fluttershy, but then I remembered this video:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/v ... arody.html

Y'know, these are surprisingly fun. Maybe I should try submitting some of these to Equestira Daily, like that one brony who spoofed that patch for World of Warcraft.

I'm currently working on a submission to Equestria Daily =) In the meantime, here's stats for Pinkie Pie, who's probably my favorite MLP champ so far:

So Random (Innate Passive): Pinkie Pie gains increased dodge chance as she levels.

Super Bounce: Pinkie Pie leaps to target location, dealing damage and slowing enemies in the area.

Pinkie Sense: Pinkie Pie passively has a chance to avoid enemy abilities equal to half her dodge chance. She can activate this ability to automatically avoid the next harmful ability used on her.

Follow The Bouncing Ball! (Toggle): Pinkie Pie's attacks bounce to additional enemies.

PARTY TIME!!! (Ultimate): Pinkie Pie grants herself and all allied champions additional attack speed and movement speed, and reveals all enemy champions. Pinkie Pie can activate this ability again to teleport to the location of any one champion.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I still play LoL, but I can't take the game seriously anymore. Way too much catering to casual players going on, and this new patch that oversimplifies the jungle to the extreme seals the deal. I still play, but I'm having way more fun in DotA2 at the moment, and it satisfies that competitive edge as well.

Summoner Name: NotACleverPony