Bronies and Fanfics

DalkrinTheWanderer

So, I'm a writer, and I've begun writing MLP Fanfics. I've actually posted one chapter of my current project here in the fanfic section.

I was wondering, What are your opinions on FanFiction?

Do you read it? Avoid it like Poison Joke? Or do you keep it at arm's length, appreciating it for it's role in the community but not paying it much mind?

My opinion on fanfiction is positive. I read it when I'm bored, and feeling ponies. I keep it very close to me, not at a point where it will effect every word I say.

My favourites are the grimdark ones. Something about how they take this, and then make it something a person can be terrified of..what a nice feeling,

Overly if I had to choose a word for it...I'd say enjoyable.

I have no problem with fanfiction, I just don't read it because it's not my thing. the main reason is that I can't get into good fanfiction. I'd much rather read a page or two of some harry potterXjacobXsome random guy from some anime were 3v3ryting i r1tt3n l13k d1s!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1 (where everything is written like this). I just find that type of stuff hilarious XD I don't know if I could handle a pony fanfiction like that, so I sorta keep away.

Well, being a fic writer myself I'd have to say it's enjoyable :)

I find it to be a fun hobby and an interesting diversion from everyday life, as well as a way to improve writing techniques and such :D

So overall, I have a positive opinion of them :P

I have no problem with fanfiction, I just don't read it because it's not my thing. the main reason is that I can't get into good fanfiction. I'd much rather read a page or two of some harry potterXjacobXsome random guy from some anime were 3v3ryting i r1tt3n l13k d1s!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1 (where everything is written like this). I just find that type of stuff hilarious XD I don't know if I could handle a pony fanfiction like that, so I sorta keep away.

...l)47 1337 5p33k...

I personally love fanfictions :3

I used to read tons of books when I was younger, and fanfictions are like a "placeholder" for the books I have no time to read now. The only thing I really don't like about fanfictions it's the WIP's ones. I mean, you're reading an awesome story, and because the author is busy writing the next chapter, you're like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' :wail:

I know exactly what you mean! Fallout Equestria was the one that got me every time! Now I'm just waiting to see if Kkat will write a sequel or no... I really hope so. I wanna know what velvet remedy gets up to after it all.

Then make yours last for ever >:

Theoretically, seeing as it's gonna be a superhero sort of thing, I could... not gonna, but I could.