"Free for all" or maybe not.

Chaos

A question.

This thread, http://www.canterlot...pony-our-story/, an RP in the 'free for all' section, is apparently 'planned' and no one else can join except a small group??

That isn't 'free for all' unless my definition is wrong. :/

Can someone put me right or move it please?

Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, I've noticed that most (if not all) of the Role Plays in the 'Free for all' section aren't free for all at all.

(Yeah feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place; I didn't see a relevant section for this question.)

The idea of the 'Free For All' section is that applications are not required, there are no restrictions on what kind of RP can be played (Beyond keeping to the no gore and no sex rules). It doesn't mean any RP in them is available for anyone, that's at the discretion of whomever is actually running those RP's. But you are more than welcome to start your own roleplays in there!

A question.

This thread, http://www.canterlot...pony-our-story/, an RP in the 'free for all' section, is apparently 'planned' and no one else can join except a small group??

That isn't 'free for all' unless my definition is wrong. :/

Can someone put me right or move it please?

Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, I've noticed that most (if not all) of the Role Plays in the 'Free for all' section aren't free for all at all.

(Yeah feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place; I didn't see a relevant section for this question.)

If those individuals don't want other people involved, that's fine and their choice.

What the free-for-all is for is for you and your buddies to RP publicly or privately... do what ever you want without the confines of the 'World of Equestria' expectations and without an approved application.

You can go and RP 17 Princess Celestias piloting a B-wing through the holes of swiss-cheese and not have to worry about being canon or worrying that someone else has that character.

You might only want you and 1 or 2 other friends to just quietly RP amongst yourselves... that's all absolutely fine.

• Like 1