Sterling Stone [FINAL]

Meow

sterlingheader.png

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RP

Name: Sterling Stone

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Color & Markings: Silver with black wing-tips.

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Charcoal in loose waves, mane is often pinned up.

Eye Color: Gold

Physique: Average.

Cutie Mark: Heart shaped Ruby gem with dark lace frill.

SSmark.png

Residence: Roughrider Ridge, a little North of Bareback Gulch

Motivation: "The heart is the most precious possession of a pony." Sterling is very much a rough and tough pony with a heart of gold, always willing to lead a hoof and follow her heart which leads to the notion of why her cutie mark is heart shaped.

Likes: Flowers, New Clothing, Good Conversation, Music (particularly piano), Being Helpful

Dislikes: Fights and Brawls, Broken Hearts, Being Alone

Character Summary: Little.. or more precisely nothing is known about Sterling Stone's past before she turned up in Bareback Gulch with a hefty sum of money to hire hands to build her tavern. Rumor was the pretty pegasus had her heart broken and had left her original hometown of Fillydelphia to pick up the pieces. Whether that's true or not Sterling does not acknowledge as that was in the past and she looks only to the future. Her future? The continued success of her tavern, the Rhinestone Quarry, one of the best pony establishments along the Ridge and run by the angel herself. Stories about the mare run rampant up and down the ridge about how despite her beauty she'll get her hooves dirty to help a pony out. Slowly and gradually making a name for herself and getting a good chunk of land that would eventually combine with the steady customers of the Quarry to give the mare a hefty income to live on. Sterling owns a number of mines near where her tavern was located and would often sell and ship the pure minerals off to the griffins up north. Fur or feather, no matter what kind of creature you were you could always find yourself a decent bed at Sterling's place. The mare ran a nice place with entertainment, controlled drinking, decent meals, good company and even the occasional gambling. That heart of gold was what won her so many admires who often lavished her with gifts from far away lands that accounted for some of those flashy garments she would wear. Simply put, Sterling Stone was that splash of life and color in a place that had almost lost itself in hardship and woes.

Sterling.png

Since I've been gone awhile I thought it only approriate that I reapply if I plan to RP again.

first of all, welcome back into the fold! :D

There's not a great many issues I can see wrong with the application, but I think a small point of contention might be that there's possibly a slight lack of how she comes across, and how she responds to other ponies...a little spark of her personality. The rest of the application is well written, but I think that perhaps a little insight to how this pony differs from the casual Texas Saloon stereotype in equestria - what are her defining personal characteristics and interactions with other ponies like?

Other than that, I think you've got a nice little application, and hope to see good things come for it from here!

Edited by Robikku Pegasus

There's not a great many issues I can see wrong with the application, but I think a small point of contention might be that there's possibly a slight lack of how she comes across...

I'm afraid I don't quite know what you mean as I assumed I covered that;

Sterling is very much a rough and tough pony with a heart of gold, always willing to lead a hoof...
...she'll get her hooves dirty to help a pony out...

Was that not clear enough about how she generally is with ponyfolk?

I think it all covered adequately and because this is a character that has already proven themselves to be a good, complete RP character (and I talked it over with Rob), so I am going to stamp.

For Great Justice! :D

AppAssessed.png