Rp advice and plotting.

Frosty

Ok, I feel abit silly for posting this but I feel like I have too.and I hope I'm not causing anypony any trouble or bother with this thread.

OK, so I got my first character app approved a few days ago, I was happy and I think I may of jumped the starting gun abit, as I started an rp post without much thought or consulting anyone. So I'm wondering if it was the wisest thing to do, jumping blind first into the fray or thinking about the plot abit more then the basic outline?

Now the plot I had for this rp, which is very simple since I didn't want to over complicate the plot for first rp. My character, Moondusk finally arrives in Ponyville after he left his home of Hoofington, deciding to stay for awhile, while he gathered supplies, sell some of his artwork and take in the slights before he would move on to Canterlot and other towns. This is more an introductive rp, I guess.

Now I'm wondering if it was the right time to start an rp with this plot, or if anyone would rp with it?

As I said, I hope this isn't a bother to anyone and I hope some one, can help me out to prevent mistakes like theses from happening again.

Thank you for your time.

Well, its not all too common for a lot of people to post introductory RPs. I do that a lot myself but I make sure they don't drag out too long. If someone probably is going to join you, its best to PM about how you want things to go. The flow of the story and how long it will take is something to consider about. I've seen your thread and its not too bad. I can prolly join you since you're in Ponyville. I'll have The Mayor drop by in your thread to say hello if you don't mind. ^_^

Well, its not all too common for a lot of people to post introductory RPs. I do that a lot myself but I make sure they don't drag out too long. If someone probably is going to join you, its best to PM about how you want things to go. The flow of the story and how long it will take is something to consider about. I've seen your thread and its not too bad. I can prolly join you since you're in Ponyville. I'll have The Mayor drop by in your thread to say hello if you don't mind. ^_^

Well, I only planned to do the first three to five days before closing the rp, so it dosn't drag on too long, I have a few more ideas planned before he would leave Ponyville, but I do see your point, I really do need to set the flow of the story abit better and pm, anyone who joins. Thank you for the comment ^_^ and sure, I would really like that and it dosn't bother me at all.

Thank you once again for your advice. ^_^