Meow

Thrylos

This is a land of peace, a land of prosperity, a land of quiet. A place where any pony can go for silence and alone time. But nobody would have expected the curse layed on anyone who enters...

"Yes, I know what you think. 'Don't go! Its cursed!' Where else am I supposed to go? My life is ruined, my family dead. All I have left is a place where I can go where no pony knows me."

"But..."

"No buts! I'm leaving!" Turning I raced angrily away, horn held high, into the forest. A deep cave leads down to the portal, and many times I had sat down there, contemplating going through to the other side, the land with no name. The sign above the doorway only has two letters left, M and o. I thought it meant something like Moon Dream, or something to that affect. I was wrong. It stood for Meow. As I stepped towards the doorway in the cave wall, I turned my ears to the sound of my sister calling.

"Izzy! Come back!" The sound of that horrible nickname only made more more determined. My real name was Izindrea, or Dream Cloud, with the special talent of stepping into another's dreams. Only not too long ago had I found its purpose. Raising a hoof, I slowly opened the wooden door, and I stepped into the blinding light...

All who enter, come and go, are left with prints of entering though. No longer themselves, they are now one and two, cat and pony, one and same. Enter or leave, all the same...

When you enter the land called Meow, you slowly turning into a pony cat hybrid. This is the curse. When you leave, the transformation halts, but you still are part cat. If you stay in long enough, the only thing that makes you not fully cat is horns, wings, cutie mark, and mane. Some people come here forever, but only at the brink of death do you become a full cat. The land is much like Equestria, but filled with cat pony hybrids. There is a quaint little town with a park, bakery, everything! Around the village are meadows, filled with rabbits and such. By entering, you become an omnivore, so you eat meat too. On the very edge of the land are mountains you cannot scale, and a forest with a huge tree with a door in it, where you come out of.

Name

Pony Appearance

Cat Appearance

Personality

Cutie Mark

Other

Name

Izindrea, or Dream Cloud

Female

Appearance

Sky blue with white cloud-like splotches. Her hooves are white, and her mane and tail are the colors of dusk and dawn. Her eyes are a very dark blue, like the night sky, and twinkle like star-light

Personality

Gets annoyed easily, likes peace and quiet, very smart, but not exactly rational.

Cutie Mark

A dream catcher!

Other

Can enter other pony's dreams.

• 3 weeks later...