Show me what inside.

Sulvuss

-the rules of the thread to getting of request are.

Keep orderly and kind.

You must be IC, if you don't have a character to be IC then you must at least try to act along with thread.

You must never show the colour red

In this thread I had an idea. An odd one..a very odd one..but you know what. Normal things are boring, normal things happen all the time.

That why there normal.

In this thread I am offering for you, to present me with a characters past, secrets, emotions and current dealings to past dealings...and then, making a symbolic manifestation out of them with design skecthe to accommodate them. Like in this thread: http://www.canterlot...ualwinter-iris/

Please note. Only the manifestations, the monsters. You can present any character you like and if I accept you. i will reply IC-

The winter season had come along, followed by the windy song.

Trees and leafs shook there spines as they endured the test of time mixed with the bitter toll of withstanding heat and snow.

The sky had darkened to come dusk, the light was forsaken as the sun the clouds did not trust.

The air was thick with an oily soil that made think of boiling oil.

Stony path, famine and narrow, stared of earth that near it was now left hallow.

Upon on this grim dark scene was there one light to yet be seen,

Within the nest of a thorny forest, was a little house, comfy and modest.

It had not really any size, nor great decoration that indicated great prize.

but it offered a warmth within it window that obscured all sight that peered within, to only see a reflective twin along with the same light that bask the skin.

It door was heavy, wide and strong, much too big for a pony to don, it size up close was at least twice mare home.

But those who travelled or sought within, not the house but to know thy own sin. It was a humble tomb, to keep horror insides but in horror is truth and truth we all oblige.

The tale is, that if you knock a good trio of thuds.

a figure will open and give what you felt in heart, but no one ever said that anything is easy and the words of those rejected were never set free.

-yeah. Might as well go all the way. AN odd request thread, an odd way to request right?-