Small world?

SlimyWalrus

I'm finding that there is a trend here, and I am not complaining at all. I notice certain people are very active and I find their posts everywhere! Seems like this site is super close-knit. It really is a good community. And the best thing about being a bronyis that where there is other bronies you are always welcome!

• Like 1

I find this too :^D that's why I love it here. there's a bunch of little groups and it's fun to figure out who interacts with who. it kinda feels like a small town, rather than a big city like most sites I've been on.

most of the people with 1000+ posts came here before the spam stables stopped counting for posts. if it had never counted, I would only have 698 posts right now :3 some people still have over 1000 with barely any spam stable posts though

EDIT: looking at the top posters list, it seems my theory is flawed XD most top posters rarely post in spam stables, they just have a lot to say. there's still a handful of spam stablers up there though

Well props to them for being so dedicated! And one other thing I love about this site is the active admins. Most sites just have passive admins that either ban everybody for no reason, or don't do anything at all. But here, admins actually take part in conversations and such! And there is no pressure here :D

ah, that's another one of my favourite parts of the site too :^D we rarely ever get any trolls here, and I'd say it has a lot to do with the amazing staff :3 this is one of the few sites I've been on where I'm not afraid to hit the post button