An Accidental Ocurance

DJpinkypie

Turns was enjoying the day just walking through town being….well…himself. It was a wonderfully glorious day as he had overheard his manager saying on one occasion. There was a slight breeze and a crisp smell to the air. Nature was awesome, Turns quickly found himself in his own little world. He could nearly see and hear the music notes emanating from his surroundings. But of course he couldn’t help but give it his own little twist. He continued to walk down the road just thinking what he could do to really make today a glorious day instead of just a pretty one, ‘Well I could try and make some new friends, but I also need to produce something or my manager is going to be all over my tail.’ He shivered at the thought.

"Perfect"the unicorn murmured to herself,tossing her brown mane and sighed.Even after living in Ponyville for years Artbeat still couldn't believe how different nature was here compared to Canterlot."Come on Artbeat"she neighed softly"no time to get lost in thought,you got to finish that commission".Humming softly the mare set up her supplies and began to paint,falling into her own little world as the sounds surrounding her dimmed and she got lost in her artwork.