Hello Everypony~!

kirby163

It's a pleasure to meet you all *bows*

My name is Kirby163, and my favorite Pokemon is Pichu.

As some of you may have realized from my introduction, I'm from the Hetalian community, and I like Pokemon, as well as One Piece.

I'm not quite use to bronyhood yet. I am part of some other fandoms though, so I hope to be accepted here too.

Edit: I Just found this to fill out.

About myself: ^Above^

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I found it by Google-ing "My little pony forums"

How did you became a fan of FiM?: It was recommended by TvTropes, under "better then it sounds"

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy (makes me smile), and Pinkie Pie (makes me laugh).

I'm sorry... I guessed your gender based on your icon.

In the Hetalia community almost everyone is a girl. Having a significant male population will take some getting used to.

Again I'm sorry. *bows*

It's no big deal, don't worry about it. It happens more often than you might think. And, I mean, all my OCs ARE mares, after all :)

I forgot to mention I also enjoyed Hetalia (Axis Powers), it was too hilarious to not love it.

I love it too! I went out and bought the Movie as soon as it came out here! I'm Canadian and I love Canada so much! I also love Holy Rome and hope so very much that he got a happy ending (possibly by becoming Germany or by dying happily)

It's no big deal, don't worry about it. It happens more often than you might think. And, I mean, all my OCs ARE mares, after all :)

Thank you for understanding! I'll try my best not to repeat my mistakes!

There was a movie!?

Ya! Hetalia: Paint it White! Available in Japanese or English! (I recommend watching both, the jokes are different) The plot is Alien Invasion.

Alot of ponies don't seem to know about the movie, which is sad because it was awesome!

It's also sad that there aren't many fanfics of the movie. Seriously somepony could write an amazing sadfic using the movie's premise

I can't say anymore without giving spoilers. Go watch it and tell me if you liked it!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I guess that is a Kirby fan forum I neglected to search out for.... I am less of a Kirby fan then I thought.... even considering I beat Dreamland (both of them, the GB ones) and 100% Normal and Extra for Nightmare in Dreamland and 100% on Amazing Mirror.