Hey Everypony! :3

ToxicPenguin

Whatsup all? O: I'm ToxicPenguin. You can call me Toxic or Penguin, whichever you prefer (although I prefer Toxic, it's shorter :blush: ).

So I started watching MLP: FiM roughly a week ago and I just finished episodes 4-6 of season 2 last night. I love the show so much<3 it's so well developed and I love Lauren Faust's other works. My girlfriend says I'm addicted but yeah, I am :] Hoping I can make some new friends here that enjoy FiM as much as I do.

I like to draw although I haven't drawn anything pony related yet. I was originally planning to become a 3D animator in a few years, but MLP: FiM made me want to try 2D as well. Also started reading some fanfics (unfortunately 2/3 of them were more infamous). Not a big fan of those types of fanfics but one was interesting so I just had to keep reading. Also not sure if I'm allowed to name them, so I won't. :halo:

and lastly, if I HAD to choose a favorite pony and I was in a life threatening situation it'd have to be Applejack! Love her accent and personality. Otherwise, they're all too close on my scale to put one over the other.

:smug: Thanks for reading

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. How did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Wow, that's a lot of links! :-o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. How did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hello :]

and I just googled yesterday "MLP: FiM Forums" and Canterlot came up as the 2nd or so link. Sounded like a good name for a forum at the time and so I checked it out and here I am today. :smirk:

• Like 1

Whatsup all? O: I'm ToxicPenguin. You can call me Toxic or Penguin, whichever you prefer (although I prefer Toxic, it's shorter :blush: ).

Hallo, Tox. I can call you Tox, right? >.>

So I started watching MLP: FiM roughly a week ago and I just finished episodes 4-6 of season 2 last night. I love the show so much<3 it's so well developed and I love Lauren Faust's other works. My girlfriend says I'm addicted but yeah, I am :] Hoping I can make some new friends here that enjoy FiM as much as I do.

Ponies are as addicting as a drug. ;-)

I like to draw although I haven't drawn anything pony related yet. I was originally planning to become a 3D animator in a few years, but MLP: FiM made me want to try 2D as well. Also started reading some fanfics (unfortunately 2/3 of them were more infamous). Not a big fan of those types of fanfics but one was interesting so I just had to keep reading. Also not sure if I'm allowed to name them, so I won't. :halo:

I would have become a 3D animator, but every course requires 2D animation/traditional drawing classes...and I can't physically hold a pencil long enough to write a small sentence, let alone draw. One cool thing I discovered (before I started classes, actually) is that you can make 2D animation in a 3D environment if you have the right tools - mostly just shaders of various types and render settings on the program you're using. There's also that new way of doing it, where you make it all in 3D, then paint 2D over the top of it like they did for Tangled.

I'd love to see some of your work!

:) Sure! Well I'm not the greatest fan artist (can't look at a picture and draw it in a different pose to save my life) but I guess it'll just come with practice.

Currently drawing Rarity and Applejack and have been for the past 1-2 hours for a signature with the mane 6. I'll color it and scan it quickly if it's not that late.

Which reminds me I haven't watched any FiM yet today :scream:

Edit: Hm, the lighting in my room is really bad. I'll try coloring anyway, but I hope they turn out well.

:lol: Ha, no, at least not that I know of, why do you say?

You both have neat names, and they sounded similar to me.

I'm so glad you're enjoying FiM. If you're still in the process of watching it, you're in for many treats to come -- and the episodes are all highly rewatchable!

You both have neat names, and they sounded similar to me.

I'm so glad you're enjoying FiM. If you're still in the process of watching it, you're in for many treats to come -- and the episodes are all highly rewatchable!

Yeah I'll probably rewatch them a few more times :lol: I love winter wrap up, and the one with Princess Luna from season 2 was cool. Meh, they're all awesome....

what do you do to pass the time between new episodes?

Edit: AppleJack fully colored, now for Rarity. (The pencil said Orange-Yellow, but it looks Orange-Red... maybe it's my eyes e.e)

well toxic if you are looking four friendly people you came to the right place also welcome to canterlot hope you like it here

Thanks shadow :] and hello to you.

I'd love to see some of your work!

Just made myself a Deviantart for once and uploaded my finished drawing there.

http://toxic-penguin.deviantart.com/

:) Anyway, now that I'm done with that I'll go watch episode 7 and 8 now before bed. Don't wanna take up so much space on the introduction forum. I'll see you all later!~

D: I'm late to the party! I missed a welcome and now Toxic is already at 10 posts! Oh Woe!

*Sigh* Welcome anyhow :)

:-o We'll have to throw another one then! and hello :]

Everyone slowly goes crazy. Maybe we'll have a party and invite Rocky, Sir Lintsalot, Mr. Turnip Bucket, and Madame Laflour.

That's the answer I was dreading... oh well, Rocky sure knows how to party :mad: