Hey there.

PixelBrush

Hey there!

I'm PixelBrush, but you can call me... Well, any variation that you can think of. I don't mind. ^^

I love art, particularly painting with acrylics and watercolours, and drawing on my pentablet. Beyond that, I like to write, and I'm learning to play guitar. (Really, I'd like to try everything, but that's probably not going to happen...)

I can't really remember how I found this site, even though it was just yesterday. My memory is positively awful! I may have been looking for a link for ponify, but beyond that, I have no clue.

I resisted watching FiM for a year, feeling intimidated and angry that it suddenly popped out of nowhere and dominated the websites I use regularly. Then a friend caved in, watched the first ten episodes, and told me they were great. I took a look, and actually enjoyed this "demonic, evil show" that took over. Guess you can always learn a lesson about judging a book by it's cover.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm gonna shut up now... Hi!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Salutations. I see that there is another brony artist/writer/musician. There's always plenty of room at the top here in this community, so good luck going far.

As for memory, so long as you can remember what you must, you can be fine in life. Albert Einstein actually remembered few things about other people, but he knew where to go to find what he needed to know, and he's as famous as he is.