*sigh*

Bronynumber299

You might be wondering what is this but hold your ponies I'll tell ya.

I'm planning to put up a series of these *sigh* posts

What's it gonna be is stuff that bother me and stuff.

Mostly haters.

This time it's my dad.

Okay so first of all he is an anti brony and says that we are gay and asks me repediatly why I watch the show and stuff I usally don't answer him or comeback with a dis.And I feel like I'm too protective it bothers me.Now to clarify what he says dosn't apply to most bronies like me.In fact search brony on urban dictionary you'll see.But he comes outta no where and asks stupid questions like that.Every time aI say canterlot or something MLP related (usally talkin' to my mom or sister my mom dosn't like the show but she is nice enough about it mostly.)But my dad sighs and I'm like"I wasn't talking to you!"

Any way big hater!

Youre thoughts

Oh I just decided was I'm not making this a series.

So your father is giving you guff for liking FiM? I think your best bet is to ignore it and stay classy about it. If your father calls you gay (which is a pretty deplorable thing for him to say, even in jest), smile and tell him you are straight (if you are). It sounds like the females in your family understand you and accept it, so maybe you should talk to them about your feelings -- maybe if you have a "united front" you all can tell your dad that the way he's treating you isn't fair.

Whatever happens, take pride in what you enjoy, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Haters are going to hate. There are no exceptions. To everyone that likes something, there will be those that don't like it. But how you react is the key. I'd just ignore your dad about the issue. The only one to change your mind is you, and no one else.