Showing up to pony it up!

AlisonRose

Hello, my name is AisonRose and I am an avid fan of MLP:FiM...I even own some clothing and toys, and soon to be the season one on DvD as soon as I get off my rump and get to Best Buy. Anywho, I spose I should do these things that it said on the intro requirements:

About myself.: AlisonRose is a girl, who lives in the USA and such. I have a high school diploma and a college degree (not that any of that really matters.) My Age bracket is 20-25. I can't spell to save my life unless there is some sort of spell check, and I am a fantasy writer when I am not playing with ponies.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I was checking Ponycountdown.com to see when the next episode was due, and saw the add for Canterlot at the bottom.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I saw an episode while flipping channels...So then I went to Youtube and was a bad girl and watched all of them on their until Hasbro took them all down.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Apple Jack, followed closely by Rarity

If I need any other information just let me know and i'll spill the beans =O

• Like 1

On the website there is a season 1 on DvD for like 50ish USD. Unless that is the wrong thing?

I actually just watched that episode last Saturday and can't stop singing 'Smile, Smile, Smile.'

Thank you for the warm and gracious welcome Rosewind!

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/shop/details.cfm?R=922E9158-5056-900B-107D-D92774728E56:en_US

That is what I have gone off and it said I can buy it at Best Buy. So I sure hope its the right thing.

http://www.hasbro.co...774728E56:en_US

That is what I have gone off and it said I can buy it at Best Buy. So I sure hope its the right thing.

Hmm...not quite! That's the price of the downloadable content you can get on iTunes. There is a pony DVD set coming soon, but it only has like 5 episodes on it. A season one box set is something that everypony has been asking for! The info on Hasbro's site is pretty misleading.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thank you very much Tales! It means a lot to me to have such a warm welcome, and thank you as well to Armory.

In regards to Rosewind: Wow it really is misleading o.O I would love a Season1 box set. That would rule!

• Like 1

Well thank you very much Ice4Sugar! I forgot to tell you all that you can call me Alison if you want :):D

That would be pretty cool to be able to get like a pre-order for Season 2 Box Set. I'd do it for sure Q.Q

In reguards to my first line of text in this post:

Alice works, Madeline works, Rose works, Mia works (Mia is my online gaming name, if you need to get my attention quick...use that one.)

Not going to lie Dessa, you pic scares me o.o but anywho. No i'm a good pony i share my beans!

Thank you very much for the welcome!

They didn't give her the nickname "Creepy-Chan" for nothing. I picked a relatively benign image, but look up Alison Harvard if you want to see an amazing (and eerily unsettling) model.