Hello Pony folk!

PizzaSkitch

Hi, thank you, yes. Well life is... weird right now, but the ponies are helping me to fight the blues. I think I was here like a while ago, but then I got caught up in other things and it underwent a big overhaul. Either that or I just heard about it a long time ago and just now am checking it out.

I'm always ready to make new friends!

Besides skateboarding I like to read and write stories and play guitar.

I'm on Equestria Daily a lot, so that's prolly how I found out about this place.

Im sorry to hear about the blues :cry: , but Im glad your fightin them back :D

Hmmm, a fellow guitarist ^_^

Have you checked out how to play the MLP intro on guitar yet? It is really annoying to try because all of the tableture for the main is partial, so you have to kind of mesh them together to get it right :?

So what kinds of books do you like? Any favorite authors?

Oh yeah, you play?! :D

Mm, no, haven't. I was afraid it'd be complicated like that... I saw a video of a guy playing it all metal and cool.

Oh I like different kinds of books, ranging from the biographies to the fiction, horror and sci-fi to fantasy and... Yes. Um, I like Lovecraft, Asimov, Stephen King, Miles Gibson, and whoever wrote Black Elk Speaks. I really like that book and I read it recently. Oh, George Orwell too. What about you? Also, what kind of guitar(s) do you have?

I have a largish electric acoustic Fender, full metal; a custom, medium sized Stagg with half nylon (over 10 years old :-o ); a dinky little Willem full metal acoustic; and a moderate sized Squier Strat electric guitar.

I love stephen king and Stephen R Donaldson. Other than their books, Ive read the Warriors and Harry Potter series, the Inheritance Cycle (Aragon and the like), and the one about the clay dragons (the name escapes me :eek: )

Mm, cool dude. I only have one axe; cheap Fender Strat Squier. It's pretty nice though. I should play more...

I've actually not read a great deal recently. I've been busy with things like the internet, school, real world, skating...

Cool though. Yeah I've read all the HP books... Don't know those other ones you listed. You want to do an RP? How do we start that? Got any ideas?

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!