Dubstep MLP

DjColdParadise

Hi i'm new here i'm a Dj (a little Dj) and my first dubstep (remix) about ponies is this:

i want to make friends here xD

My favorited pony is Luna and i have her name on my real name (Joao Luna)

I became fan of MLP because my little brother when he has 5 years old played with ponies and i found her toys and tried to like xD

Edited by DjColdParadise

Hello and welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your time here! :D

While I do like me some dubstep, you haven't really told us much about yourself in your introduction. How/when did you get into FiM? Where did you hear about Canterlot from? Who's your favorite pony? What sorts of things do you like to do in your free time?

HEEEEEEEY, Welcome to the forums and such - nice to see new folks turning up!

Seeing as how you're all intro'd here, I'mma go ahead and state that there's always the Getting Started section for any further enquiry you might have about how to make applications and how to generally get along with everything that takes place here. Also, Our resident peryton Mod 'Skye' runs an occasional RP Masterclass now and then for those who might need a little assistance with RP Concepts, so whenever you feel like you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask him about it!

Mods, admins and General helpstaff are also on hand to help with any other questions and things that you may wanna ask/find out more about that may or may not already be covered by that aforementioned help area - so there's literally nothing to lose by looking around or asking anypony for help here!

Also look at the Questions and Suggestions section along with the News and Updates area for general board queries and information! :smirk:

Of course, there is always the general Rules section, which is also required and informative reading for new users!

If you feel so inclined, you can also check out our IRC chat {Go to the main page and click the Chat link on the right side} to go and get an example of our community - there's always several ponies in there at any time of the day, and all of them are good folks to come get to know!

Now that I've covered that, I'm gonna go right ahead and award you a complimentary Glowstick! ^^;

lumo_glow_stick.jpg

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have yasself a blast up in here! <3

Edited by Robikku Pegasus

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay...And I would like to say: DROP DAT WUB WUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I forgot to state: Love and Tolerate! <3:) Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you!