The World as We Know it RP

Rainy was now tearing up he was so embarresed.He would fly but his feelings wieghed him down.He stopped and was thinking for a second then walked back slowly."I still want to be your friend but after what happened I assme you guys don't want to be mine so I'm going home."He sniffeled tears running full down his cheeks."Don't tell anypony or I will find you."He said although they both new it was an empty threat Rainy Splash couldn't hurt anypony.Rainy started to walk away again until he heard the ponies calling his name this time he listened....

Syd trotted up to the pony who was about to walk away from his friends, and said "Hey Rainy, although I really don't know you all that well, I feel that you shouldn't ignore your friends like that." Syd placed a hoof on his shoulder and said in his "british" accent "Lets walk back to your friends, and we will patch things up from there. By the way my name is Sydphony, or Syd for short."

HeartBeat walked back into the house and sat down on the floor.

"Well, it looks like another crisis has been averted." She then sighed at looked at all the other ponies and put on her pokerface.

"So what does everypony have planned now that we are on vacation?" She asked hoping to change the mood of the day.

HeartBeat nodded her head a few times. She then pondered what to do herself and elected on going to the beach to watch the sunset with everypony sitting beside her.

"Well I go back to work tomorrow so it was nice to hang out with you all for the time we had." She said as she leaned back in her chair and began to bob her head up and down again as a shooting star streaked across the sky while the sun was setting.

(Sorry to say, but i've elected to end the topic here. There WILL be a second chapter but it will be set for Invite ONLY. Thanks for the Roleplay!)