One world to the next

Thrylos

'Wild Hooves' Looked up from where, not too long ago, she had seen clear sky, but now the wolf pony saw only a huge wall of stone. A voice curled around the sides of the castle, and Flame Heart peeked out from the edge to see a pegasus with a light blue mane and tail with a purple highlight. Flame Heart's gray, wolf-like ragged fur disappeared on the walls of the huge fortress.

((Flame 'Wild Hooves' Heart is a wolf-pegasus mix who lives with a wolf pack in the mountains and forests around here. Her eyes are full black, her fur is ragged and wolf-like, gray with very light stripes. Her mane and tail are bright white and are puffed and cloudish. She has beautiful silver anklets on all her hooves, and her cutie mark is a black-outlined red circle filled with flame.))

Well this isn't getting me anywhere, just as Studio was going to make a final decision of the castle, she notice some slight movement on the right side of the castle's stone walls. She went ahead and flew over quickly just in time to see what had caught her eye. A wolf/pegasus with beautiful right mane and gray striped coat. Studio Heart had never encounter the species and was interested by the wolf's sliver anklets. Hovering a few feet away, as to not to invade any personal space, she introduce herself, "Hi, I'm Studio heart, Do you happen to know anything about this castle and who might live here?"

Flame thought of running, but interest in this pony caught her. "No...I...don't know anything. My names Flame Heart, but you can just call me...Wild Hooves." Flame thought of not giving this stranger her nickname she only used with friends, but somehow it seemed right. Her voice had a very canine edge to it.

• 5 weeks later...

"Well, it's nice to meet you Wild Hooves. Nice to know you see this castle too, but too bad you dont have any further information." StudioHeart said. She looked at Wild Hooves then towards the castle, "I think what I've decided is to go inside, I know it's trespassing but if Equestria is in danger someone has to know. So do you care to join me ? " Studio Heart asked.