A greetings to fellow Bronies

Electropony

Welcome to Canterlot!!! Welcome welcome welcome a fine welcome to you!!! Remember to love and tolerate!!

Also: Excalibur = Epic...now you have to tell us a random story about how you became the best weapon by eating breakfast in the middle of the desert with your master!

Huh, so THAT'S where that weird ghosty looking pony came from.

Ahh I do now, hmm? II guess I can spare a little while to tell the story of my greatness as the best weapon. But the story will have to wait for about an hour.

It's been an hour. Telltelltell!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Ok well I was having computer issues so I'll post right now. So as you can tell I am the greatest of all the weapons and just one of many of the reason I will tell you all started in a desert when I was making breakfast. It was a hot and dry desert day any normal being would be scorched out in this weather but being the amazing weapon I am I was able to withstand the great temperatures of the hot desert, but as I was saying I was making breakfast when suddenly a witch jumped from the sands and sent her team of foes after me the minor foes were easy to get rid of but the which after making sure I was too busy fighting her minions was ready to finish me off with her final blow I seeing this at the last second started to think of a way out when I finally was out of options so I did what any highly recommended weapon would do, I threw my breakfast (An omlet with the secret ingredients known to only the greatest of all weapons Me,) and when it hit the witch she instantly burst into flames and her soul laid floating gently in the air. Since I threw my only food supply at the which I used her soul as a breakfast substitute and then continued my journey as the best weapon ever!

Oh and before I forget thank you to all the welcomes I hope that we can be the best pony friends you and I! :D