A Colt's War [OPEN]

LegoCOBrony19

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(just go on without me for a while, I can't think. Having my character do things in your posts, like drawing my sword etc., basically having him on autopilot instead of giving me a fair chance to post. We really need to have a post order and I apologize for the rant but you did have my character perform actions in your posts without consulting me.)

(Ok, With Sivler being AFRP for a while, I'll set up a batting order on how we do this. Basically, it will start with me, then Greed, followed by Sev and lastly Silver. Also, If anyone is going to have other characthers perform in anothers post, please consult them in your OOC posts.

On the bright side, Murry finally got a camera to 'film' the rest of the RP, so we will start up soon.)

"I'm still concerned about your friends here Greed. The Ministry's Guards aren't like the ones you've encountered back at Canterlot. They're a bit more agressive and can be ruthless when it comes to intruders, let alone officers such as myself." He informed him, knowing from experience. "If you plan to do it during the changing of the guard, you better be as quick as the wind; they spare no expense and they usually arrive earlier than schedueled."

"Do not worry general, Sloth will come up with a workable plan, he may look dozy, but only because his mind works at least twice as fast as anypony i've ever met, leaves the poor gentlecolt exhausted." Greed left the planning tent before another word could be said on the matter. Wrath, who had thus far been silent, spoke up, "Hey don't you worry Haybrun, we sins might not be from your realm but believe me if it comes down to it we can handle a few wayward guards!" His mane spat a few embers to emphasise his point, one landed in Pride's hair, she calmly blew it out, "Yes, quite, and i'll be sure to give this plan a good going over before we finalise it." She gave a flick of her mane and left with Wrath and Gluttony, who gave lucky a warm smile before exiting, to get some rest before tomorrow's briefing. That left Haybrun, Bowie, Lust, Sloth (who was asleep), Lucky and Envy left in the tent to talk about their preferred roles in the plan, and what they hoped would transpire...

Lucky was interested by the sins although he knew some of them would not care too he decided to offer to play a little friendly game of poker and he wouldn't even cheat this time

"Hey How about a game of poker to relax ourselves before the mission." what he wanted to do was get a good judgement of the sins on how the would act under pressure if he was going to break into the ministry with them he wanted to know how they would act in a situation "how does that sound? heck if you want you can join in too Bowie." he said to the caped pony who had remained silent for most of the meeting

Bowie looked up at Lucky and replied, "I'll pass. Frankly, this whole plot goes against my morals and integrity. I'm not happy that I am a participant in this operation, but if it removes that evil from your land, I'll go along with it". Waving a hoof, he exited the tent.

"I'll stick around for a few rounds, Mr. Lucky. I'm a dead horse anyway if this gets out." Haybrun replied, pulling out a deck of cards from a drawer near by. "Greed, are you and any of your friends in?"

Lucky kinda expected Bowie to not want to play although he was surprised when Heybrun wanted to play but decided not to say anything as to not make his boss mad he looked to some of the other sins "How About you guys Wrath, Pride, Greed?" he asked as he started to shuffle the cards.

BlackHoof stepped up to the skeptical looking sign up clerk. "U-um, I'd like to sign up.." The gum chewing pony looked up at him from her book, "Are you over 18, will you dedicate blah blah blah..." The rather rude clerk pony shoved some papers towards BlackHoof and wen't back to her book. " Uh....Thanks?" BlackHoof took the papers and stuffed them into his saddle bag. "I'll fill these out and get them to the general right away!" He exclaimed before dashing out of the white building. I can't wait! Finally i'll be doing something useful for once!

Bowie had exited the tent and smiled. He was thinking of Slade, a ninja and close friend since breaking free of their false imprisonment in Galam. "I wonder where he is? I told him to meet me in this grove of trees tonight....", he said aloud. Then he heard a faint rustle in the bushes behind him and whirled around, drawing his sword and with a metallic clang, blocked the katana. "Ah, there you are Slade. I have a mission for you, will you accompany me on a raid into the Ministry's archives?", he said with respect.

Slade, the slate gray earth pony dressed in full black ninja garb, smiled. A former thief, he still enjoyed the thrill of a well executed heist. "Bowie, what do you need me for?", he asked with an excited gleam in his eye.

(OOC: I'm gonna take to the night of the heist, just to get us moving again.)

The night had befallen upon the city as the ragtag group approached the Ministry Square. Standing before them was the building itself with the Royal banners fluttering in the cool evening breeze. The Ministry seemed to be on high alert with the increased number of guards patrolling the perimeter and roof top.

"Alright. Do we all remember the plan? If you don't I'll run it through again. I will be 'attending' the officers summit on the second floor with Mr. Greed. Our good friend Bowie and his friend will take care of the guards atop the building quietly. Once they find an opening, they'll signal the rest of you to go in. From there, take copies of the archives and get out as quick as you can. Should anything go wrong, it's every pony for themselves. Understand?" Haybrun informed the group.

Greed took seven copies of the archives and passed them round to the assembled Sins. "The plan is sound General, we shouldn't have need to worry. unless someone does something stupid..." Greed looked round, studying each pony's face in turn. He turned back to Haybrun, "Now, shall we?" He gestured towards the door.

As Greed and Haybrun walked into the building, it started to snow. Everypony looked up, confused until Envy piped up, blussing slightly "...Sorry...i'm nervous..." she muttered...

Bowie and Slade nodded as Haybrun explained their role in the heist. Slade smiled and said quietly to Greed and Haybrun, "I'm like a shadow in the night. Silent and deadly." Having said this, he scaled the wall with little difficulty to the roof and lowered the rope to Bowie. "You can count on us. We may improvise a distraction with my lightning to sow confusion and thin out the guard patrols. If things go bad, I can teleport away to safety with my special feather.", Bowie replied to Greed with a serious expression before grabbing the rope and rapidly ascended to the roof.

Lucky's card game had allowed him to get acquainted with the rest of the sins and their strengths and weaknesses such Wrath's short temper but control over fire and iron body, Pride's OCD and ability to play mind games and access the situation, Lusts clingy nature, Envy's control of the weather, only one he did not know was sloth who rejected his offer to nap...

"Well gang i think we are ready but just in case how about a kiss for luck form the mare's" Lucky said jokingly trying to get the sins Gluttony especially as she had been avoiding him lately

Gluttony heard Lucky's offer and froze, she knew he was probably kidding but still she'd been particularly frosty towards Lucky of late because her feelings had been frightening her. She looked over at Lucky as the rest of the group either chuckled and give knowing looks at each other, or rolled their eyes and wandered off to prepare themselves.

just when it seemed that the joke had passed, Gluttony walked over to Lucky, who hadn't noticed her approach, and lent forward kissing him on the cheek...

The two guards at the door were bewildered by the small and sudden snow fall. Their burgandy merryweather helms and matching armor gave off a dark glow to counter their grey sleeves and saddles, the Ministry emblem perfectly squared across their chest just as Haybrun and Greed arrived at the base of the steps.

"Papers please." One of the guards asked, extending his hoof to the two. Haybrun pulls out a small black leather notepad, inside it was everything about him, including his place of birth and brief family history.

"Everything should be order. As you haven't noticed, my advisor and I are running late for the officer's meeting here tonight."

"Of Course sir, just as soon as I see his papers we'll let you on your way." He replied, turning to Greed.

Greed felt Haybrun tense, the fact being that they'd only been able to get one set of papers. however Greed was not worried and without the guard noticing, tore a page from his notepad. "I think this will tide you over good sir." The guard looked at the paper, then back at Greed, then back at the paper, then back at Greed, before finally letting the two of them pass into the entrance. Greed glanced at Haybrun, and nodded his head as a way of insinuating a sly smile...