Cinnamon Twist

Name: Cinnamon Twist

Nickname/Alias(es): Cinnamini, Cinna, Twist

Race: Earth pony

Pelt Color: A light yellowy orange with a brown and white speckled flank (Think appaloosa)

Mane/Tail Color and Style: Blond with twists of brown and white.

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: Cinnamon buns

Physique: Pleasantly plump!

Current Residence: None, as of right now she is more nomadic than anything else.

Job: Baker

Closest Friends: None at the moment (I'll update as I meet ponies.)

Likes: Sweets, baking, making friends, being social and eating.

Dislikes: Sour things, not being able to cook, eggs, arrogant ponies.

Motivation: To become the best chief in Equestria and make herself and her parents proud! And to share her wonderful treats with everypony!

Fears: Never being able to live up to her parents expatiation.

Overall Persona: The daughter of two world renown chiefs, Twist is the black sheep of her family. Unable to cook or bake like her mother and father the only thing Twist can make successfulness is her name sake; Cinnamon Twist. Bound and determined to make her parents proud, Twist left her home in Fillydelphia to find her own way. Starting small, Twist used her savings to buy a cart and with it set out on the road traveling from town to town, hoping to collect the recipes and experience she needs to become a world class baker.

Fun and friendly, Twist is always up for making new friends and having a good time. Because of her up bringing though the pony tends to be a bit to trusting (naive) of others and will often take any pony at their word. Twist is also prone to making jokes that no one else gets and laughing at some of the most inopportune times.

2vjwsc6.jpg

I like this character, but might suggest possibly detailing how she works with Sugarcube Corner and Pinkie Pie, if at all? With the number of baked goods and such going on in Ponyville, it's rapidly becoming the baked goods capital of Equestria! She might also be able to do just as well or better in the sunny seaside town of Hoofington, or maybe even the cooler northern Trottingham! Of course, no reason she couldn't travel to different towns to explore her dreams. But there's a bit of a contradiction, however. You've mentioned that the only thing she's any good at baking is her cinnamon twist treats, but yet aspires to be the best baker in Equestria. That's an awfully small base to work from, especially if she dislikes eggs, so I'd like to maybe see how she works through this. Perhaps she's an alternative-goods type baker, for ponies that don't like to use animal products in their foods? It would be interesting to see how she works through this.

Your character is so adorable! I love her colors and cutie mark!

The fact that she's not good at baking other goods proposes a real challenge for her! Does she crruently try to create other baked goods still and struggle, or does she only make cinnamon twists now?

I don't think its necessary to tie her into sugarcube corner or Pinkie Pie necessarily; but I would be interested in seeing this character's home set in other locations than Ponyville (Ponyville is getting rather crowded as a place of residence). Have you considered having your OC travel to different towns, to share her excellent goods with the world? If her true ambition is to become the best, then I can see possible journeys into different lands to refine and share her cinnamon twists with all of Equestria :3

Your character is so adorable! I love her colors and cutie mark!

The fact that she's not good at baking other goods proposes a real challenge for her! Does she crruently try to create other baked goods still and struggle, or does she only make cinnamon twists now?

I don't think its necessary to tie her into sugarcube corner or Pinkie Pie necessarily; but I would be interested in seeing this character's home set in other locations than Ponyville (Ponyville is getting rather crowded as a place of residence). Have you considered having your OC travel to different towns, to share her excellent goods with the world? If her true ambition is to become the best, then I can see possible journeys into different lands to refine and share her cinnamon twists with all of Equestria :3

I really like the idea of having her more mobile! I hadn't though of that early but I think it would be interesting to have her travel all over the place collecting the best recipes each town in Equestria has to offer.

Right now the only thing Cinnamon Twist can make (well at least) is cinnamon Twists as she's just starting out on her journey.

I'll give my profile some tweaking, thanks all for your feedback!