Wicked's Character and Employment Opportunities!

Finding myself having difficulty in just jumping into the rp after having my character accepted, I decided to throw out some ideas to perhaps get things moving easier and maybe help others with their own rp! XP

As one may guess, Wicked Wishes is a very high-maintenance Pony and simply cannot function on her own for various reasons (If not just for practicality's sake). She's more often than not accompanied by a personal entourage of Ponies that include personal assistants, stylists, makeup artists, wardrobe engineers, handlers (Ponies specially trained to deal with individuals as unpredictable and volatile as Wicked Wishes), and any others an eccentric fashion celebrity might require.

If anypony finds themselves interested in any of these positions, please say so in this thread, and we'll get to working something out! :3

Also, if anypony finds themselves inclined to do so, I will allow somepony to claim Silver Strut, Wicked's mentor and her initial foot-in-the-door to the fashion industry. Also, the name doesn't necessarily have to stay the same as I can easily just change it.

I kinda want to help out now, this sounds too fun =) Here's some info on my characters:

Cinnamon is pretty eccentric too; she's played too much tabletop and as a result sees the world in terms of fantasy tropes, she's been known to monologue about her surroundings, she sometimes affects a faux-Medieval accent if she thinks it'll make her sound cooler. While not a "celebrity" in the same sense as Wicked Wishes, Cinnamon wants "fame and glory", which amounts to pretty much the same thing. Real-life celebrities tend to hang out with each other, so why not Wicked Wishes and Cinnamon?

Oppen Stein isn't really interested in being a celebrity. What does interest him, however, is getting his work noticed by the Equestrian public. As such, if Wicked Wishes could find a use for Oppen's craft, he would be willing to work for her. And, as always, anypony who can appreciate the value of Science is a good pony in Oppen's proverbial book.