Umm....hello.

DiamonAzuru21

Umm....hello there. My name is Vincent Nascostos but here, call me Diamon.

I got hooked on this last two weeks and I found an obsession with it, among my many others as well. So I'll file this into the front of my file.

I'm very much experienced with roleplaying with all sorts of situations from fantasy to romance. I have a wide range of characters to use and choose from, all I gotta do is bring into the MLP universe which will be easy anyway.

So yeah, if you have any questions on what you wanna know about me, don't be afraid to post.

In actuality, I didn't hear about it, I stumbled upon it (no pun intended). I was looking for a roleplaying forum dedicated for MLP and I found this.

Also, if your going to ask about hobbies and rough location: here you go. I didn't see that last post.

Hobbies: Playing music (I prefer to sing and play classical to contemporary music. I also draw in the Japanese anime style and trying to learn how to draw in the MLP style as well. I write stories and poems, using many characters as subjects or part of the story, all interrelated to each other in someway.

Rough Location: Utah....yes, as in the Mormon state Utah.