Damask Luster [FINAL]

Skye

The only hangup I have on this application is the mention of age as a number. I understand where you're going wiht it and what you mean by it, but I'd simply suffice with 'Older Colt' and leave it at that. Or 'Young Stallion' since he has his cutie mark, either would work fine.

I changed it to "older colt".

Do I need to remove the numbers though? I've included rough estimates of equivalent human age before on nearly all my applications. I know it's not necessary, but I think it gives other players more of an idea of what I'm shooting for in terms of a character's maturity.

Yeah, we really want to discourage the use of numbers in an app. If anyone asks, you can mention to them around how old you'd say he'd be equivalently, but we don't know how long ponies actually live or how long a year really is in Equestria. For all we know, a year for us is only six months to them and thus 10 years to us would be twenty for them, in which case they'd be a whole lot older a lot quicker.

Well, I wasn't trying to say he was that old, just that that was the equivalent in human years.

But I guess I understand and will comply. It's been removed.