Level of Illusion Magic...

SilverSwirl

According to my books, illusions cannot directly affect the physical body or other forms of matter... It's like a hologram or think of the holodecks in Star Trek..

illusionary magic in equestria could also work in the sense that for texture it would move the object ponies fir to simulate whatever texture and it could work for sight by reflecting certain colors back instead of the origional, sound could be used by vibrating the objects ear drum, not sure about tast maybe by stimulating diferent tast buds by sending electrical stimuli. which all of these movements a reletivly easy with the standard level of magic in the pony worl the only hard part would be mixing them and that would require alot of concentration

I don't think anyone will ever reach the level of ponies. It allows you to control another character, something we really haven't seen in show. Yes, Twilight Sparkle turned her parents into plants, but that was at a moment of extreme power, and since then we haven't seen it from anypony.

Indeed, although I'm more than certain that in one episode she kept playing with/annoying Spike. When he tried to walk/run away she kept teleporting him back towards her. Constantly, few times, in row without any problem.

Although, that still doesn't change the fact that it was Twilight after all.

As statement stands, nopony else managed to achieve something even close to that yet.