World As We Know it, Chapter 2 [INVITE ONLY]

AlisonRose

Ok before we being I would like to state that this will be a semi-continuation of the last World As We Know It.

Here are some ground rules,

1. Forum rules still apply here.

2. No Grimdark or emoish stuff, this is supposed to be a happy and relaxing RP.

3. To get an invite please send me a PM with your RP name, gender, race, and why you want to join the RP (Or a link to a bio if you have one would work.)

The reason I am being so strict about this is that I don't want some random pony to get in here just to derail the RP and make it about them. The RP is about EVERYPONY in it, DO NOT try to make it about your OC.

4. This is for OC only, do NOT mention or act as any of the MLP:FiM Cast, this is due to the fact that I easily had 6-7 OC ponies (plus mine) in the last chapter and then it started to get crazy when more ponies joined.

THERE ARE ONLY 6 SLOTS IN THIS RP (Plus me as the gm) Please, be respectful if you do not get into this chapter as there will more then likely be more.

Gm: AlisonRose - HeartBeat (Unicorn Mare)

1. CrimsonNova - Cherry Dancer (Pegasus Mare)

2. HighRoller - HighRoller (Unicorn Stallion)

3. Bronynumber299 - Rainy Splash (Pegasus Stallion)

4. ToxicPenguin - Azure Paradox (Unicorn Stallion)

5. FarSkies - Far Skies (Pegasus Stallion)

6. MarchingHammers - Broad Sides (Earth Pony Stallion)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story is set just outside of Seasaddle Bay after three days had passed since chapter 1, and all of the ponies are now converging back at the beach to find each other and possibly even move to a new town if there is enough agreement to. If you were in Chapter1 and don't get into Ch2, do not worry there will be more chapters and I will make a exception if there is some of you that don't get in and I might even make a second RP for you all.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeartBeat looked up from her chair at the cloud. "Why in the world would there be a rain cloud today? The forecast said clear skies today." She giggled a little then patted Rainy on the head, "You can go get it if you want, just don't get my bow wet." She winked to him and then sipped some of the lemon water that was sitting on the small table next to her, she had recently become addicted to the stuff and couldn't get enough of it. She fidgeted with the bow in her hair not wanting to take it out.

Cherry Dancer was lying in the sand, relaxing when an ominous shadow passed over her. "Um, Rainy, could ya take care of this cloud please?" she asked, grinning at the pegasus stallion. She was happy here on the sand with her friends. Smiling over at HeartBeat, Cherry stretched and stood up.

Once Rainy had cleared the cloud, she trotted over to the two. "So, what's on the agenda today then?"

(Good to be playing her again!)

"Well, there's a sweet little bakery run by two kind mares down over that end of the shore, or we could always take that visit to the Old Ponies home. Or we could swim, or just relax here!"

Cherry grinned at her friends. It really was good to be feeling herself again, and relaxing on the beach with her friends all morning was more fun than being moody!

HeartBeat smiled and giggled at her two friends. They were in fact the joy of her life, they always made her day simply by just being there with her.

"Oh, I don't mind what we do. So long as you are both having fun!" She winked to the two of them then stretched in her chair and brushed her mane a little. "The bakery sounds fun if you wanted to get some sweets, I'd gladly pay for them!" She said in a voice that sounded like her happy level was on max.

Cherry ruffled the stallions mane, laughing heartedly. "Gee, Rainy, those glasses sure do look good on you!" Cherry smiled. "Alright, lets go get some sweets, and I'm paying, HeartBeat."

Cherry stretched her wings and trotted on the spot. She had almost forgotten how good the seabreeze felt!

(Um I hope that Klutz thing was a typo.)

"Aw shucks it's just to protect my eyes."Rainy Splash said being modest.Rainy was following HeartBeat and Cherry down the street he was looking at the buildings.The buildings where old and had an almost gothic theme."WOW!These buildings are cool." Rainy said.....

(Oops, playing too many OC's at one time!)

Cherry nodded and waved a hoof at the buildings. "Generally the ones along the shoreline are a little bit more historic-looking, because they've been eroded by the sand and the breeze and what not. The further inland you go, the more modern the buildings get. The bakery was designed by my parents, as was my house. The bakery was meant for me but I sold it off to some other ponies because I just didn't have the knack for baking. It's not the most popular bakery in Seasaddle, but I'm partial to their cherry pancakes." Cherry grinned at her two friends, as they walked through the town.She'd occasionally point out a building, or a sign, or something of interest, but she always made sure that her two friends were interested in it too!

HeartBeat smiled and nodded her head to Rainy, "Oh I know, that is why you love to hang out with us pretty mares all the time huh?" She said grinning massivly and pretending to fan herself with her hoof. She giggled a little then all emotion vanished and she looked at Cherry with a very serious look on her face. "Oh well then," She said stretching, "I assume you are ready to pay a vast fortune since my diet is strictly sweets and Lemon Water? How about I pay for myself since I have a very well paying job, and if you all need anything just ask?" She said then smiled and winked at the both of them as they trotted into the bakery.

Rainy shook a confused look off his face.He wondered what the mood swing was he didn't want a repeat of what happened last summer."HeartBeat your not paying niether are you Cherry.I'll pay it's the gentlecolt's responsability to pay when he's taking his two friends out for sweets plus I do think I do make a little more than you."

HeartBeat smiled at Rainy and then patted him on the head again. "You silly colt, surely you do not make more then I." She opened her bag and showed Rainy an amazing amount of bits and then quickly closed it. "Surely you can't let me pay for it?" She asked trying to get Rainy to give in to her.

"No I insist.I actully WANT to pay."Why were they arguing about paying?Cherry was just standing with a confused look on her face."I know let's have a race first one there gets to pay!""Deal."Rainy and HeartBeat took of galloping as fast as they could even though they didn't know where they where going.Cherry just started trotting after them....

HeartBeat was trying to catch her breath as she never really ran races before, she eased up a bit to let Rainy win the race but little did he know that she was just going to sneak the bits to him somehow.

"Oh would you look at that Rainy, you beat me." She said with a smile and a wink to Rainy, "I guess you can pay then." She giggled a little and waiting for Cherry to catch up with them as they stood in front of the bakery.

Cherry smiled and shook her head fondly at her friends. "You ponies are silly."

She entered the bakery with them and then took a seat near the window, waiting for their menus to arrive. Once they did, Cherry took about half a glance at hers and nodded. "Okay, I know what I'm having."

HeartBeat looked at Cherry in amazment, for when she orders sweets it takes her a while or else the fear of getting the wrong thing sets in.

"Oh, wow, that was quick. Um, I guess I'll just get a lemon water and a slice of cake then?" She asked pointed to the list of cakes. "The only question that remains is what kind of cake to get!" She giggled a little and then began to ponder that choice. For most it was just a spur of the moment thing, but for HeartBeat it was a world changing choice.

Rainy never saw so many bakery items before he was excited."Hmmmm I'll have a cupcake and a blueberry muffin!"He told the waiter."Anything for the young mares?"After HeartBeat and Cherry ordered Rainy Splash reminded the waiter that he'd be be paying.Then he turned to his friends."So um let's talk I geuss that's the only thing to do right now."

Cherry grinned, excited for her cherry pancakes. "So ... Have any of you got a special somepony?"

Just then, she was interrupted by the waiter. "Cherry m'dear, new friends?" Cherry nodded. "Well in that case, these sweets are on the house!"

Cherry grinned at the waiter. "Thank you!"