New brony here!

AppleDash19

About myself: My name is Madeline; Maddie, Maddy, Mads or just "Mad" for short. I live in Louisiana. I like to read and write (a lot), and I love animals. My favorite animals are dogs and cats. I love anything and everything vintage, and I love to travel. I've been to all of the southern states, plus a few northern states (NYC and a couple of others). I've also been to Mexico (multiple times) on cruises. I've been on about 14 or so cruises, all of them Carnival except one which was a Disney, for my first cruise. With that being said, I love to try new foods. I have a dog (Oliver, Jack/Rat, 6 years old) and a miniature Bengal cat named Daisy, who is 5 years old. I am a Christian, and I go to a small Methodist church. We don't have many members, but that is slowly but surely changing. I am open to making new friends of all kinds. Age, location, ethnicity, religious background, etc. doesn't matter to me. I am a friend to all, or at least I try to be. Looking forward to making new friends here, and chatting about pony. <3

How did you hear about Canterlot.com: Through Celestia Radio.

How did you became a fan of FiM: On another site I went to, someone started a topic for MLPFIM. Got curious, but not too curious. Checked the topic out of pure interest like every other day or so, and one day I decided to go to Bing.com and look it (MLPFIM) up. Clicked on the Wikipedia link. Saw the producer was Lauren Faust, saw she did FHfIF and PPGs and I knew I would adore the series. Also saw she was married to Craig McCracken who also worked on FHFIM and PPGs, proceeded to honestly flip the heck out in excitement in glee. Looked for Season 1 Episode 1 on Youtube, found it, watched it, loved it, and the rest... Well, y'know. xD

My one favourite main cast pony: Pinkie Pie! ^_^

Welcome to the forums! I hope you love it here!!! I can't wait to see you in the RP area!! There are several great Free-RPs waiting for ponies!

I'm glad that you got into MLP:FiM as I know that it changed my life for the better! (I used to be an evil witch, but now I'm just a witch.)

Also saw she was married to Craig McCracken who also worked on FHFIM and PPGs, proceeded to honestly flip the heck out in excitement in glee. Looked for Season 1 Episode 1 on Youtube, found it, watched it, loved it, and the rest... Well, y'know. xD

WORKED ON?! I think you mean CREATED! :o

Anyway...

WELCOME!

pinkie_pie___party_hat_vector_by_ctucks-d4mcxkd.png

WORKED ON?! I think you mean CREATED! :-o

Anyway...

WELCOME!

pinkie_pie___party_hat_vector_by_ctucks-d4mcxkd.png

Oh, uh yes! Created, heh, that's the word I was looking for! n.n Thanks!!

Sooooo... It's okay if I call you Deline then?

Welcome to Canterlot!

If you feel like it, sure! xD

Thank you.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you love it here!!! I can't wait to see you in the RP area!! There are several great Free-RPs waiting for ponies!

I'm glad that you got into MLP:FiM as I know that it changed my life for the better! (I used to be an evil witch, but now I'm just a witch.)

Thanks so much! <3

I'm jelly. I've never been on a cruise in my life... actually I think I was when I was 3-5 my memory if fuzzy about it though. Well, not from clear memory at least. Mad is cest nikename. lol.

Haha, they're a lot of fun. :)

Also, lol. :P

Welcome to canterlot Hope you have fun

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks!

Welcome to Canterlot! :D Love that avatar, that would be the best penalty for anything.

Thank you! I highly agree! I'm such the hugger! <'3

Edited by AppleDash19
  • Like 1