[Manehatten][Open]The Finer Things of Nightlife

McWinniage

[Marshmallow XD]

Dunder's attempt at shaming her into being less whiny obviously had little to no effect. Perhaps if he kept up with it, it would chisel away at her slowly. "Maybe that mentality of not helping you because I'll never see you again is what I am trying to avoid." He said. He watched her drink the flask and sighed. He hated when ponies did that. Flashbacks of his grandfather came to his mind. They weren't bad memories... just his drinking problems. "You're not relaxing...." He said, "What about if I just left? Maybe I should. You're being hard-headed." He said and stomped his hoof on the ground.

Frostbite was flabbergasted. "Not relaxed? I'm the most laid back pony there is!" Frostbite jabbed a hoof at Dunder. "And as for you. You can get the buck of dodge. I have more important things to do, anyway." She finished hotly, the combination of alcohol and emotion getting the better of her.

"You seem like you're getting mad at me for no good reason. You should not drink so much, Frosty, it can be bad for you." He said. He flinched when she jabbed the hoof at him. He lifted his hoof as if ready to run, but he didn't.

"You can?" He said and smiled in response to her remark about taking care of herself. "I really can't see why you say that while downing the drink. And getting mad at me even though I have one nothing wrong."

"I bloody well can!" Frostbite said, taking a step forward in aggression. "I can completely handle my drink. And you, touting around that you've done nothing wrong! This is all your fault!" Frostbite was yelling now, and making it noted that the pegasus had gotten under her mane.

"Nawwwwwwwwwww, you're just pulling my tail!" He said and smiled. He smiled out of nervousness and amusement, "And this whole thing about you being jealous of Vinyl and being overly critical of your music is all my fault? Man, I must be a magician!" He said sarcastically. He got on his hind legs and stuck his forelegs into the air, "I banish your anger from you with my magical powers! OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh!" He in a deep voice.