[Couldsdale] The Iron Wing [Open]

Winter

"You know. If you don't like it, just tell me." He said before eating some of the pie. "I can't see why you don't like it, though. This apple pie is delicious." He said and quickly finished the rest.

Storm's eyes went wide with shock when Dunder commented on her not liking the pie. I have to hide my emotions better next time she thought angrily to herself. "Oh, no, Dunder... I... it was fine. It was great! I just don't really like, uh, apple pies the most... sorry." She began to think again Well... at least this pony knows me well enough to tell how I feel... or cares enough to do anything about it. "So is there, uhm, anything else you'd like to... do?"

"Just to let you know, I'd rather you be honest than beat around the bush with me." He said, but the way he said it had no venom or hate or impatience. He grinned, "Don't worry. We all have different tastes. You don't like apple pie so there is nothing wrong with that." He said before finishing the last of it. "And there is nothing else I really want to do. Anything you want to do?" He asked.

"Nothing that I can think of... I should probably get back to work," she replied. "I'll see you around again real soon, right?" Storm really hated goodbyes, and had thought this pegasus was really nice and wanted to meet up with him again soon. Odd that my first customer happened to be looking for a buckler, though... Maybe I should make more stuff like that, in case he comes back looking for more...

Dunder smiled and nodded, "Yep. I'll see you around here." He said. He felt like he should give her a hug, but he didn't...yet. "Remember to drop by sometime and we'll talk again, yeah?" He asked. He didn't want to say good-bye, but he needed to go back to work.

"Sure thing, Dunder, have a good one," she replied, smiling, as she walked back to her shop. "The Iron Wing" stood tall and strong, a comforting place for her to practice her craft and make a living. She opened the door, heard the familiar bell, and was relieved that her first day had gone so well. She glanced at the clock and exclaimed aloud. Time had passed so quickly, it was already night time! Hmm she thought to herself what a great day. Maybe this shop will turn out great after all.