Anypony wanna RP with somepony a little less than polite?

A rival perhaps? An enemy, maybe? Some not so friendly compettition? Or maybe you're not such a nice pony yourself and you're looking for an ally. If you RP with only one jerk of a pony this year, make it Mane Event!

(Alright, I'm just really being over-extravegant at this point with my words. Anyone looking for a little antagonist/protagonist action? His bio's in my sig if you were interested in learning a little more, before making a decision.)

I might be interested. I have a lot of ponies who I think could potentially play well off a less than nice pony.

My Radiant Steel is a guardpony dedicated to upholding the law, with low tolerance for any less than savory behavior. My Dazzle Dawn is the nicest pony you'll ever find, and she's determined to always find the good in others, even when it's not apparent. My Arcana is less than nice herself; she's cruel and cold, and mostly just concerned with becoming more powerful. My Vivid Flair is an amateur superhero with a bit of a fixation on bringing justice to those who do wrong. My Steel Dagger is another not entirely nice, big ego stallion, kinda wrapped up in himself.

And I also have Gilda, who is of course in a lot of ways one of the meaner characters you'll find in the RP.

Hmm... we could work a good 3 pony RP here. Cobalt could bump into Mane. Mane, being the type to shoot first and ask questions later, would be offended, perhaps even thinking Cobalt was challenging him to a fight. Radiant Steel or Vivid Flair could step in and 'save the day' so to speak.

That's fine for me. Radiant and Vivid are both tied to their cities though, so it would have to be set in either Canterlot or Manehatten to really utilize them.