Could You People all show these guys and gals some support?

Okay, people.

I was wondering if all of you with DeviantArt accounts out there would be willing to lend a minute of your time.

I don't work for this development team, and I currently have no form of affiliation with them.

However, I am great friends with them and I have been with standing and supporting them from the beginning. A couple of days ago, it pained me to see that they are going through some rough times.

If you would be kind enough, could you just leave a couple words of encouragement or support for them? Just tell 'em I sent ya. :)

Here's the link:

http://psithyroionline.deviantart.com/

This isn't an ad, affiiate, program, or referral system. This is a sincere show of my support toward them.

Thanks, Friends!

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh looks interesting! Watching to show support <3

Would you mind giving me a lil' summary on what exactly the game is?

Basically, it's a 2D sidescrolling MMORPG with custom made maple story like graphics. I don't really know the story, as they haven't released it yet. All I know is it takes place in a medievil fantasy world, like most other MMORPG's. The development team has other projects as well though, such as a Post Apocalyptic 2D Survival MMORPG, a fantasy RPG, and a social networking app.