Karnaloth

welp just gonna keep her name, I can't think of anything else ;3

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RP

Name:Strife

Sex:Female

Species:Pegasus

Eye Color:Dark red

Coat Color:dark blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:her mane is a dark blue combined with a lighter blue, same goes for her tail. ofcourse, during duty she wears the symbolic armour.

Physique:a incredbly strong Pegasus, that's given up some speed for strenght and agility. she values strenght more then speed.

Cutie Mark:a shield sprayed with arrows

Origin/Residence:she currently resides in Canterlot but she was born in Appelousa

Motivation:too protect the weak, mend the broken and shatter evil.(though she doesn't see the night as evil)

Likes: friendship, the night, standing guard(explained in her history) valued for her succeses, other ponies, lush forests and jungles, wild life, apples and children, traveling.

Dislikes: people behaving differently cause of her guard status, dis-harmony, trouble makers, braggy pony's, elder dragon(she thinks baby ones are cute)Griffons(under her watch, a griffon wouldn't even enter town)

Character Summary:

History - as a young filly, Strife worked the land with her mother, which is an Earth pony, always dreaming of becoming a guard. Strife had always felt the need too protect others. Her mother fully supported her for what she wanted, however. she changed her ideas when Strife kept going on nightly strolls of guarding the farm, she didn't approve of this, because Strife even threw a big mess out of her routine, she'd sleep at day and be awake at night, sitting in her room staring out the window. Her parents had always complained, until finally giving up when they realised it somehow didn't interfere with her flight school or sleeping hours. Strife would easily make this because of her scheduling, she'd sleep some right before school. and when she'd come back. She'd sleep some more and after that stood guard and patrol around the farm. At first she did this for fun, but later started taking it seriously.

When she had gathered enough money, Strife moved out of Appelousa, she liked it there. But she was a Pegasi, her father may have liked working the land and growing apples, but she most certainly didn't. She'd sell herself as a shield pony, as she calls it, protecting those with the money. She didn't think it was very noble too ask for money, but she had to live from something. She bought a lovely house not too deep into Canterlot not much later, it was pretty big, having made up a little fortune with her hired shield duties, often getting paid more then she'd ask for. it was probably because her appearance was fairly intimidating in the nightly hours. She was later hired as a royal guard for princess Celestia, she had worked there for a while now, until recently the Nightmare guard got re-instated, for Luna had returned. Though she had heard of the deeds of Nightmare Moon, she couldn't but only feel bad for Luna, and agree, in a way with how she thought. How she had done it wasn't right, but her reason was more then valid too her, being one with the night and seeing all ponies sleep through it time and time again, would annoy her after a while. Not much later, she requested a transfer too the nightmare guard, realising she preferred the night over-day, and the fact that Luna's story intrigued her. Not long after her transfer was accepted, and she now serves as one of Luna's royal guard.

Parents - Her mother is a soft and kind pony still working the land.

her father is a noble yet silly Pegasi who doesn't do much other then work the land and pull weird and silly pranks.

she also has two younger siblings, who often visit her at her new home in Canterlot.

Cutie mark story - It was just another night, Strife had been patrolling around the farm, when she noticed her back then barely able to walk brother walk about the farm screaming incomprehensibly. She wanted too ask him what had happened, but noticed that herself not much later, a timberwolf was coming after her little brother. She at first was terrified but then realised she was the only thing standing between her brother and that nasty wolf. she charged up too her brother, grabbing him by his scruff with her mouth and quickly flinging him on her back, she then rose to the air, her strong wings making it fairly easy for her too lift her up. She brought her brother too safety after returning, because she couldn't let this wolf just run amok. She flew low too the ground and passed it, the wolf standing up in an attempt too hit her, she realised getting too close might've been risky, so instead of charging in blindly she let the wolf come for her, the beast charged at her blindly, clearly not smart enough too consider its odds. she swung herself around, hitting the wolf on his side, the wolf howled in pain as the air was forced out of his lungs, the wolf collapsed, trying to regain its breath. Taking this opportunity, Strife charged at it spreading her wings, she caught it by the scruff and flew low above the ground, when the beast came too, she folded her wings and let go of it, using her hooves too slow herself down. because of the force she used too fly, and her own strength, the wolf was launched, flying back over the fence that bordered their terrain and landing on the ground with a thud. it then gave up, realising it didn't feel like flying again.

She then turned and brought her brother back, not completely realising she had gained her cutie mark, she did feel that sudden surge of knowing when she put her brother in bed, but didn't notice till her parents noticed it in the following morning.

Flaws - she has yet too make any major flaws, accept for the times she'd go on a date and mess up, she does want too find her nice stallion but she gets rather nervous around others when not wearing her symbolic armour, it gives her some of her courage. she is incredibly judging, this is no problem for ponies, but for other creatures this is, if you were to originate from a species she thinks too be dangerous for her ponies (like griphons) she's probably never going to let you in too a town. Luckily that's not up too her to decide, so they end up constantly being watched.

Personality - a kind, soft and generous pony, Strife likes too compliment others, and likes too be seen as Strife, not wanting ponies too fear her or suddenly act all nice around her. she often only tells friends what she does for a living, though some might recognize her. she's also incredibly sharp, she wasn't born with this but as a guard she had too be.

added picture, her appearence with out symbolic armour ofcourse. I know she doesn't look really adult, but this is just a rough picture of what she looks like.

post-2994-0-28633400-1332340631_thumb.pn

feedback is always welcome ;D

Neat!

Though I need to make a major note here before I can stamp this:

Luna was banished until about a year ago!

I feel you should keep that in mind when writing about your character dreaming of being on 'Luna's Guard'. As it stands, our military mod belives this is the case in terms of the existance of the night guards:

I guess my head canon is that the night guard were reinstated after Luna's return

Her being a guard is perfectly fine, though you should take this into consideration in regards to being a night guard. There's nothing against her being transferred into that after the guard was reinstated.

oooh, thanks for pointing that out, I didn't read that. ;( I should have, though completely honest, I didn't think about it. I had searched and found the Royal Equestrian Army, but nothing on guards.

I edited her history, I hope thats okay cause I didn't feel like re-writing it all, so I just made this:

as a young filly, Strife worked the land with her mother, which is an Earth pony, always dreaming of becoming a royal guard Strife couldn't help but daze off during her daily routine. Her mother fully supported her for what she wanted, however. she changed her ideas when Luna and her guard returned, she thought that perhaps the nightmare guard was more something for her. -

^^ and thanks for the feedback.

That's a start, though remember I said she returned from 1,000 years of banishment almost a year ago, so what that means is Luna would have still been on the moon and the night guard still non-existent when she was a filly.

I would suggest this:

You could have her dream of being a guard (as the general palace guard is all there was until recently) and accomplishing that dream. Then during her service, when the night guard was reinstated, she could request a transfer then, and THEN be a night guard.

That's a personal suggestion, you can toy with it as you please, so keep these things in mind :)

As soon as this gets fixed, I'd be more than happy to stamp this for you.