possible RP.......a bronies dream

This is an RP idea that has been in my head for days now, and I really hope to get a chance to play it out for as long as I can.

The idea is that I ( a human male) and granted a way (or somehow arrive) in Equestria. Once there, I am somehow transformed into a pony colt. The main idea I have is that once I arrive, I need somepony to help him adjust to this new life. And of course, what's a new comer without some close friends?

I understand that I might not be able to play this out, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be happy to start the RP

:) Do it! To reiterate my point above, take some time and make sure that the first post is especially engaging. This is the "billboard" that people will see when they first enter the thread and are deciding whether or not to enter the RP. Looking forward to joining you in your adventure!

:) Do it! To reiterate my point above, take some time and make sure that the first post is especially engaging. This is the "billboard" that people will see when they first enter the thread and are deciding whether or not to enter the RP. Looking forward to joining you in your adventure!

Thank you for the tip