I am a newbie

BethSycamore

About Myself: I am an american living in the midwest. I like video games and the internet. I'll say this once,I was diagnosed with mild CP in my childhood,this means that writing homework,and writing out a good char bio is not easy. But I don't want to give up easily.

How I found Canterlot.com: Yahoo's search engine

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I first became a fan,when I have seen the series on tv.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I want to do some MLP roleplay,and pretend to be a pony character. I know I'm weak at making a passing character bio,but I don't want to lose or give up. I want to keep on trying,so I can do some fun rping with the others.

Where do I ask questions about roleplaying?

Where do I ask questions,or talk about the show?

Sometimes,I feel like Derpy Hooves.

Welcome to the forums! For RP related questions, visit the questions and comments forum. They have a subforum for RP related questions. For questions about the show the FiM Series forum and Brony Chatter are where to go for that.

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

but I don't want to lose or give up.

That's the spirit! If you've got any questions or need any help, like SilverSwirl said, there's an RP items subforum under Questions and Suggestions. Or, if you don't feel comfortable posting your questions in public, you can always contact an RP Helpstaff member, such as myself, via PM.

I want to do some MLP roleplay,and pretend to be a pony character. I know I'm weak at making a passing character bio,but I don't want to lose or give up. I want to keep on trying,so I can do some fun rping with the others.

Where do I ask questions about roleplaying?

Where do I ask questions,or talk about the show?

Welcome to Canterlot.com

If you have trouble writing a character for application for the 'World of Equestria' section of the board you're welcome to use the Free-For-All sections which doesn't require any application or have to follow the set rules.

* Where do I ask questions about roleplaying?

Please read the list of available forum sections on the front page of the website.

But also read the Rules and Guides section for LOTS of information and the answers to your questions. This is found by clicking the 'Rules' graphic on the fornt page or on the bottom right of EVERY page on the website.

* Where do I ask questions,or talk about the show?

Please read the list of available forum sections on the front page of the website.

Hi there! I've worked with individuals dealing with the challenges of CP before, and I applaud that you've taken steps to join us and play. Your spelling or grammar don't have to be perfect, especially if it's difficult to type, so long as people can read what you say.

Enjoy yourself, and welcome!