Down at Sugarcube Corner;;♥

Anyone in Ponyville is sure to know of Sugarcube Corner, owned by Mr. and Mrs. Cake {Now proud parents to Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake}. And anyone in Ponyville is sure to know of Pinkimena Diane Pie, a bubbly, party-type pony.

Sugarcube Corner is your average local bakery- But better. Intoxicating fumes waft throughout the confectionary and onto the bustling streets. The most colorful assortments of cupcakes ever seen, bright colors in the frosting. And the best part? The desserts are absolutely delicious, they leave you wanting to come back for more after one helping.

Drop down to pick up some sweets!!♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just can't decide! They all look so good!" exclaimed a newer filly, slightly younger than the rest. She eyed the counter in awe, stuck on what to decide.

post-2465-0-54648600-1332803938_thumb.jp

"I suggest the Tangy Greenapple Cupcakes." The brown goggled pony pointed a hoof at the small group of cupcakes in the display covered in green frosting and glistening with sugar crystals. "Then again I have a weakness for sour and tangy treats." Dusty chuckled.

Syd walked into Sugarcube corner with a smile on his face. He was curious to see what kind of confections they had here. He had heard of this place via his significant other, Dawning Aura. Since he was passing through, he decided to stop in. Syd looked in the display cases at the different cakes, pies and other desserts that they had for sale.

"I suggest the Tangy Greenapple Cupcakes." The brown goggled pony pointed a hoof at the small group of cupcakes in the display covered in green frosting and glistening with sugar crystals. "Then again I have a weakness for sour and tangy treats." Dusty chuckled.

The young unicorn looked up to see a rather charming pony. "Why thank you, those do look delicious, afterall...." She looked up to Mrs. Cake, with a quick nod. "One Tangy Greenapple Cupcake, please," she replied as she used her magic to open her saddle bag to retrieve two bits.

post-2465-0-54648600-1332803938_thumb.jp

Syd walked into Sugarcube corner with a smile on his face. He was curious to see what kind of confections they had here. He had heard of this place via his significant other, Dawning Aura. Since he was passing through, he decided to stop in. Syd looked in the display cases at the different cakes, pies and other desserts that they had for sale.

As she began to walk out, freshly baked dessert stored safely in her carnation pink saddle bag, she accidentally bumped into the black unicorn. "Oh, my apologies," she said with a blush, trying to get up.

Dusty munched and chewed happily on a bit of peanut brittle. Glancing over at the other young unicorn as he sat just off to the side of the display case. Lifting a hoof and pointing at the tray of peanut brittle, which was what he was currently enjoying. "Mmm! Try th britthle!" He mumbled before swallowing and letting out a satisfied breath.