New to Canterlot

triane

About Myself: Not much to say about myself. I'm a college student from Oregon, I look forward to Wednesdays for new Manga releases and I'm fairly easy to talk to :)

How I found Canterlot.com: A lovely anonymous told me about Canterlot on Omegle

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Someone talked me into trying it one time and I just kept watching it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
Thought I would come give the forum a try! My websites area for MLP isn't going so well and it's kinda refreshing to get out of there and into an actual forum. It's a bit claustrophobic in there :P Looking forward to poking around the different areas of the site to see what there is to do here :)

Fairly easy to talk to, eh? We will be the judge of that! :P No, seriously now, welcome to Canterlot, glad you gave us a try :D We are officially 20% cooler than the rest anyways... :20: Have fun here! ^_^

*Slowly looks down at post below....* What can I say, I get around on Omegle XD

Welcome from a fellow newbie! I just joined recently myself, and I also found the site from a stranger on Omegle (who's actually Winter). :D I'm not the best to ask what all is going on here, cause I've only been here a day, but I can say that everyone here has been incredibly nice and friendly. I hope to see you around! :)

Well thank you both for the welcome! You guys are fast on that it seems :blah: I look forward to seeing you guys around!

Welcome from a fellow newbie! I just joined recently myself, and I also found the site from a stranger on Omegle (who's actually Winter). :D I'm not the best to ask what all is going on here, cause I've only been here a day, but I can say that everyone here has been incredibly nice and friendly. I hope to see you around! :)

Even the new guys are friendly! Seems like Omegle would be an odd place to look for MLP recruits for such a clean website lol. But I'm not one to judge! I'm off to explore more of the forums! :Flutter:

How I found Canterlot.com: A lovely anonymous told me about Canterlot on Omegle

I think that be me. WINTER STOP STEALING MY THUNDER!

Thought I would come give the forum a try! My websites area for MLP isn't going so well and it's kinda refreshing to get out of there and into an actual forum.

If you're talking about FunnyJunk, that was definitely me.

I think that be me. WINTER STOP STEALING MY THUNDER!

Me thinks there is a bit of competition here.....I like it! Now bicker for my amusement :idea: *Squee*

.....emotes need more fluttershy.....

If you're talking about FunnyJunk, that was definitely me.

Well then thank you :) It was you I had talked to.

• Like 1

Me thinks there is a bit of competition here.....I like it! Now bicker for my amusement :idea: *Squee*

.....emotes need more fluttershy.....

Well then thank you :) It was you I had talked to.

:-( Fluttershy is just being shy, Triane, don't worry. Tales, I admit defeat this time, but I will come again! I guess the one I had been talking to yesterday never joined then :-( The more the merrier anyways, right? :D

Welcome! I think you'll enjoy it here, at least I hope you will.

I think i will too :) It looks interesting here, so check back and i'll let you know :P

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to Canterlot! Enjoy your stay :D

Thanks guys :D I appreciate all the warm welcomes :)

:-( Fluttershy is just being shy, Triane, don't worry. Tales, I admit defeat this time, but I will come again! I guess the one I had been talking to yesterday never joined then :-( The more the merrier anyways, right? :D

I would love to have a Fluttershy emote similar to Pinkie Pies. That's the only emote i'll ever need :P

*evil cackles as he "dosent" plot to corupt the little pony into a minion of fun and mayhem* Hello there. :Luna:

Who says I'm not already corrupt ;)

evil-fluttershy-laugh-a-s.gif

MUAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA

Welcome to Canterlot! :D