Join Me on the Star Wing! {I want joiners!}

The Star Wing is an airship. Many ponies will be invited, but only those invited can go on the flight they only dreamed of! Here is were you can ask for an invitation, and give me the following:

-OC name with link

-Basic description of appearance and personality

-How and why your OC got an invitation

-Plot addition ideas (not needed to get in, but I would appreciate it)

OC name - Whisperpaw http://www.canterlot...isperpaw-final/

Basic Description of appearance and personality - Whisperpaw is a black unicorn with green eyes. His mane is short and spiked. His tail is short and messy. Both are a pale shade of blue. His cutie mark is the head of a wolf howling at a moon that is behind the wolf's head. Whisperpaw is shy, kind and sometimes lonely. He doesn't have many friends. But the friends he makes, he always remembers.

How and why Whisperpaw got an invitation - Wolves were going crazy out of fear. They were attacking the Star Wing when it had landed. Whisperpaw, being the voice of reason in the animal world around him, walked up to the wolves and asked them why they were attacking. They spoke in rough barks and howls. However, the black stallion managed to translate wolf language. They were actually afraid of the Star Wing and decided to attack out of fear. Whisperpaw explained to them that air ship would not harm the wolves or destroy their home. Once the wolves were certain that the air ship was not going to attack, they headed deeper into the wilderness of Solstice Heights where they lived. As a reward, for stopping the wolf attack, Whisperpaw recieved an invitation.