also Cath thats an event im at, a camp ground. the guy was setting up his tent, and it was planned. I was doing sexy saxman saxograms for one coin each (fake currency that I used at an auction to get a sweet axe at the end of the event :D ). That guy is well known for his temper and I was paid extra because he is known to throw things when annoyed. I was unfortunate enough to turn and see a machete in my face instead.

My "Dag Name" ,as you are referred to by at these events, is Secundus and Secundus has been dubbed by all the "Mystery Sexy Saxman"

Cath I have done this in more urban ares the same way as done in the original vid but I dont have any footage of it. I'll have to do it again so I can show you

um yes I busted in on a guy taking a dump in a portapotty once. Its amazing how easily you can unlock those things. and yes, again reason I wear a mask and carry a knife at those events. the scary part about that is he's vice president of the organization. O_O

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

does crescent ever do it in really REALLY obscure places though? and would that guy actually have used the sharpness on the crescent?

i would assume so

crescent went into the porta potty?...and the guy didn't kill him?

huh, guess not

um yes I busted in on a guy taking a dump in a portapotty once. Its amazing how easily you can unlock those things. and yes, again reason I wear a mask and carry a knife at those events. the scary part about that is he's vice president of the organization. O_O

bro, you shoulda messed him up good :kissy:

What happens if an unmovable object gets hit by an unstoppable force

well im not so keen on my physics when im tired but im pretty sure no object is virtually unmovable as well as their is no such unstoppable force. but theoretically speaken id say there are 4 possible outcomes:
  1. the unmovable object is moved
  2. the unstoppable force is stopped
  3. the unstoppable force causes the unmovable object to explode in a massive release of pure kinetic (or potential?) energy
  4. chaos theory or Schrodinger's cat theory takes place and some really random outcome takes place

Can one have a dream within a dream?

not certain, cant say ive ever head such a thing happen to me, and i have no idea what such a phenomenon would be considered or called but ill look into it.

OH WAIT, ah found it, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_awakening

what would be better on a potato and chicken sandwich? mayo or bbq sauce? is cheese a good idea too? if so, what kind? if not, why not?

what do i look like? a chef? wait, "never answer a question with a question" - my biology teacher...okay, challenge accepted.

i guess if it were me, mayo cuz it makes chicken and potato salad...stuff, and cheese is a go as long as it is shredded, if not, no. just no. a big slic of cheese sounds a bit unfavorable.