South Park Crossover Fanfic

Okay, so, I have this idea for a multi-chapter South Park crossover fanfic. I have a pretty clear idea of the plot and how the story would unfold, and I even have a decent conclusion for it in mind. There's only one problem though: My creative writing skills really aren't all that great, at all. So far I've experimented with writing a few paragraphs, but what I have just doesn't seem very readable at all. What's worse is that even if I was able to make a decent, readable story, I'm not sure that I'd be able to make it funny, at least not in way that would faithfully mesh the humor of both South Park and MLP. So essentially, I don't want this idea for what could potentially be a decent fanfic ruined by my mediocre writing skills, and I'm curious if there is anyone around here with some some decent creative writing ability who would be interested in collaborating with me on this?

Um, seeing as we don't have an 18+ crossover section, nor an 18+ fanfiction section... This might not work out so well, at least as far as being able to post it on the site goes.

That aside, there's not that much 'content' in the South Park universe, per se. The show is largely used to deliver jokes, and nothing really stands out about the setting that you couldn't use a more PG-centric setting for.

Um, seeing as we don't have an 18+ crossover section, nor an 18+ fanfiction section... This might not work out so well, at least as far as being able to post it on the site goes.

That aside, there's not that much 'content' in the South Park universe, per se. The show is largely used to deliver jokes, and nothing really stands out about the setting that you couldn't use a more PG-centric setting for.

Well I'm actually thinking of posting it on FIMFiction, I was just looking on here to see if anyone here would be interested in a collaboration. That being said, I the story I have in mind isn't really anything too mature, but it will likely contain some mature language, but mostly in the form of interjections, more than anything else.