The first ever used instance of shadowdeath by me was on a mmo's forum quite awhile back. (YEARS BACK. YEAR.) The original name was shadow_death_. The named stemmed from the name of a character I was writing about in a book. His name was Grindek Maurk, The Shadow of Death. I thought that Grindek Maurk was too odd of a username, so I used a modified version of his title. I figured it would be good as well because it described my dark personality and love of the undead and grim reaper. Later, I joined another forum where "_" wasn't allowed in the username. So, I used Shadowdeath. I stuck to that one. Whenever I needed an extra digit or so, I would add numbers to the end. The most common used ones were shadowdeath251 and shadowdeath555. I later realized that the name wasn't too unique, and wasn't "brandable" enough. So, I added the Sir, making it SirShadowdeath. The Sir was added because Grindek became a knight under the God of Death later in the book. So, the regular username on everything I go on now is SirShadowdeath.

Eyup.