The Fall of Sheol [Greed, Silverswirl, Thrylos] [PM to join]

Thrylos

Spiri sighed a little, but followed anyway as the little dragon reached the clearing where the group stood. A strange feeling filled him as he saw the two eyes staring out of the greenery. Another dragon? he wondered, and snuck away, much to his surprise the little dragon was plucked into the tree by a pony with huge dragon wings tipped with pegasus feathers! One big, brawny hoof went over his small mouth, and Thrylos glared at the little dragon, looking through his New Lunar Republic armor.

"Don't make a sound." Thrylos growled, and the green dragon took a piece of dark cloth and covered his mouth.

(As it has been two days and Silver hasn't done his post yet, i'm going to commence the next 'round' of posts starting with me.)

Greed chuckled pleasantly. "I am not in need of medical help, do not worry yourself with my appearance." Greed then slowly walked up to Crescent, studying his wings closely, he held out a hoof and gently held the tip of Crescent's wing, all the while the notepad was making note upon note. Carefully Greed removed one of Crescent's feathers, strangely without causing him any pain. "Interesting...are there others like you? I've never encountered ponies whose anatomy differs from the, i assume, standard pony design." The feather floated towards the notepad and was lost inside its pages...

Crescent felt a bit violated having a feather plucked without his permission and tucked his wings in "Would you mind not doing that again? i like my feathers on my wings where they belong. So you say you have never seen a pegasus before, actually i've never seen a pony like you before. Who are you and where are you from exactly? And well, what exactly are you doing?" Crescent still couldnt be sure if this pony's intentions, and noticing the apparent warrior pony that had just ran up, kept a hoof on his sword. He had never even heard of a pony like this and feared it may be some kind of demon or malevolent other worldly creature.

"Again in the woods, this has got to stop.." LemonShy muttered as he looked up into the rain "Every time I leave this place its always the same thing, no one cares about me..." Suddenly hearing voices from outside the forest Lemonshy carefully trotted to the edge of the trees to see what the commotion was about, although when seeing the pegasus, the skull headed pony, he simply stared and sat down, seeing what would happen. "I hope they fight, at least then something will have come out of this boring day."

• 2 weeks later...

(I can't think of anything to jump off of again, gonna exit now)

Bowie was thoroughly confused, he had just shown up and Spiri seemed to have vanished. "I really don't know what I am doing here and it looks like my friend has somehow vanished. I think I better take my leave of you two.", he said as he closed his eyes and seemed to become translucent as the jewels around his neck glowed. Suddenly, the earth pony was no longer there, the only sign of his presence being the depressions in the grass where his hooves had been.