New Horizon (OPEN)

DeepBass

((Oki doki loki then :)))

Wind Mist was about to reply to the painter and the musician, but little Boombox was determined not to allow her to do so. His cries now seemed to echo over the whole room. Wind Mist didn't want that to happen, and she looked up at the artistic clock that was hanging from the wall. "Oh my, is it this late? I better get going or else Boombox won't calm down...", she said, "Oh, and anything you need, you can find me in Hoofington."

--------------------------------------------

What the hay was all of that?!

The gentle mare trembled on her elegant legs, looking around and trying to hide her figure behind her pale pink wings. That mare was beautiful: she seemed to be from a fairy tale, or from somewhere else that not that place. She was ... too pure. Her mane had a pure tone of white, and her eyes had no black pupils. They were completely blue, the crystaline tone, and they travelled from corner to corner trying to figure out where she had ended up in. Did it hurt that bad to follow a butterfly when she was travelling? Geez ... A crowd had started to gather around her, mumbling to each other and wondering who was her. She felt herself shrunk to the floor level, covering her opaline eyes with her hooves.