{Stalliongrad} The First Voyage {Private Rp}

QuickLime

GangPlank paced the gleaming decks of the airship, rubbing one of the polished rails with a hoof, they had gone through a lot of trouble to regain his beautiful ship from the Royal Guard and now she was theirs! Now all he had to do was wait for his crew to arrive and they would set off on their first voyage as a Captain and Crew! The only reason they were currently delayed was the fact that they needed some supplies and each crew member had gone to get some to bring to the ship.

Medic was the first to arrive of course, having hauled most of the medicine they would be needing and headed down below deck to make sure his cuboards were fully stocked, raising a hoof to push his black glasses up neatly with a stoic look on his face, but the glee of adventure sparkling in his eyes "Der, ve are all stocked up jah? Zer vill be no casualties on MEIN ship no siree" He said with only the faintest of grins on his face, before wrinkling his nose up and sneezed.. "Curse zease Feazers.." He muttered pushing his glasses up AGAIN.

GangPlank heard the sneeze and just chuckled shaking his head, their poor Medic was allergic to feathers! And he himself was a pegasus! "Poor Chap" The pegasus said to himself , horn glowing with olive green magic as he did the final checks on the ship as he waited for the others to arrive.

Grandya was already at the "griffon's nest" with binoculars strapped to her neck. She had been on the lookout for a while making sure that they weren't noticed by the local authorities. After all, Stalliongrad, unlike other Pony cities in Equestria, looked like a militaristic state on its own. Their own military the VSS, always had patrols in every district. The populace loved them and would not hesitate to help them, especially if word got out that a Pirate group was secretly masquerading as a merchant company in the Ostrov air docks.

Grandya face-taloned as Medic began to sneeze. She knew very well of the Pony's dilemma, so with feathers of her own, she made sure to keep well away from the poor soul. She glided down from her post, and landed by the captain, making sure she was far away enough from Medic.

"Captain, everything seems clear for the moment." She stood in attention. "Might I suggest that the moment the crew has completed gathering supplies that we leave at once? I have a feeling that our cover might have been blown. In the last hour, I've noticed VSS patrols doubled. There were 2 patrols in the last hour and they started questioning the other airships. I fear that at some point they may start asking us questions as well."