The Bond of Friendship: 20 years [INVITE ONLY]

Rainy Splash walked back with Neon Bright in tow.He couldn't make himself look in either the fillys or her dads eyes."I'm soooooo sorry."He said sadly.

Neon Bright walked straight past everypony right to the filly.She put her hoof on the childs shoulder."Out of all of us I'm the one who has the worse mother story.I never even met my mother OR father.They plopped me off at an orphanage.I'm sorry but my friend can be pretty clueless soemtimes.Plus his wife is kinda of a jerk."She said smiling.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allegra sniffled, and looked up at Neon, staring into her eyes. "So... you're kinda... like me..." She smiled half-heartedly at the kindred spirit before her. She jumped forward and hugged Neon's leg.

Bass stood back, smiling, happy that somepony was able to stop his daughter from getting into one of her moods. "Thanks, Miss Bright. Normally when she gets like this, it takes a while to get her to stop cryi.crying. You must be pretty good with children." He smiled at Syd. "This one's a keeper, Syd."

Rainy Splash smiled as he saw Allegra hug Neons leg It painfully reminded him of Rainbow Splash.

Neon Bright was surprised as Allegra was clamped on her leg.Neon shook her leg to try to get the filly off but then gave up."I never knew was good with kids.Well I did grow up around a bunch of kids so I geuss but whatever."