Does anypony want to RP?

Sure thing! I have Silver Mint, an Earth pony who's originally from Canterlot, lives in Fillydelphia, but travels a lot, so I'm sure we can find a way to have him and Midnight Read meet up somewhere. Or heck, since they lived in the same place growing up, they may already know each other?

Hello. I'm in a couple of RPs, some of which can be easy to jump in since they're just getting started.

Where is your character located? I have ponies mainly in Canterlot and Ponyville.

Unfortunately, first OC belongs only in one RP at once, and second OC, let's be straight, doesn't get well with really young ponies. He's blunt, strict, sharp and at least zealous...

Too bad.

Silver Mint is definitely friendly enough to make friends with shy ponies. However, he won't force his friendship on a pony who wants to keep themselves to themselves. I think if something were to happen at the library that put a certain group of ponies into an adventure, he'd do his best to make sure all ponies got along to get through the adventure alive and well!

Silver Mint is definitely friendly enough to make friends with shy ponies. However, he won't force his friendship on a pony who wants to keep themselves to themselves. I think if something were to happen at the library that put a certain group of ponies into an adventure, he'd do his best to make sure all ponies got along to get through the adventure alive and well!

Midnight and Silver Mint will defiantly get along then xD And maybe Silver Mint could be in the library looking for scripts and somehow they could meet :)

How about:

The Canterlot Library is one of the oldest buildings in all of Equestria, its public areas being constantly renovated to serve the needs of the hundreds of ponies who browse its tomes every day. However, unknown to the general public, there are secret areas of the library which contain volumes on the hidden secrets from times before the rule of Celestia. Soon, the 500th anniversary of the opening of the library will arrive, and a small group of unknowing ponies, each of whom is looking for special information, will be magically transported to the very depths of the library, far from the gentle rustling of pages and scribbles of pens. On this journey, each pony will be given a chance to find not just the information they were looking for, but information that could change the way they look at the world forever.

The Grand Archivist will see if these ponies are worth of the knowledge they seek, and decide whether or not to impart its knowledge to them.

Coming soon, to an RP forum near you.

Does that sound interesting? A library adventure for a group of rag-tag ponies who may-or-may-not know each other?